Episode 76: Future not set in Stone

“Wow, I cannot believe that Aureka and Dycoon are both King and Queen of the Laberia Kingdom,” said Trista.

            “It’s Imperial City now Trista, not Laberia,” corrected Travis.

“Whatever, I’m just happy we came out of this alive…well accept of Leo,” said Trista sadly.

“I can’t believe the dude’s gone. His body just disappeared,” said Jenna.

“His crystal wasn’t strong enough to withstand the blast anymore, our crystals couldn’t withstand the blast either, but his absorbed most of it to protect us,” informed Zac.

“One thing I just can’t get passed. Leo came to the past to change the events of his future and yet… According to him, Dycoon was never suppose to actually be Xiong. Not to mention that from what I remember, when the fight broke out he didn’t go after Xiong, but went after Chakca…why? Why her, what threat did she pose in his future?” asked Angela.

The gang was standing in the throne room of the castle. They turned their heads as King Dycoon and Queen Aureka entered the room.

            “The Dynasty has been successfully hidden, however we were unable to find the remains of Na’ash and Chakca,” explained King Dycoon.

            “Congratulation my child.” Everyone in the room turned to see two ghostly figures.

            “Mom…Dad,” said Queen Aureka.

            “You have used our gifts wisely as we knew you would,” said King Zé-kéll in an echoed voice.

            “But we lost Leo. He died to change a future that I pray is changed,” said Queen Aureka.

            “You did not lose him. He still lives…in you,” said Lady Jasquez.

            “In us?” asked King Dycoon.

            “See you my darlings,” said Lady Jasquez as they both vanished.

            “Well that was weird,” said Daloris.

            “No way…NO WAY!” shouted Trista.

            “What?” asked Travis.

            “Don’t you get it? Don’t you guys get it?” asked Trista when suddenly Angela gasped,

            “No.” said Angela,

            “Yes.” Said Trista,

            “No.” said Angela,

            “Yes.” said Trista.

            “No!” said Angela.

            “Yesss!” said Trista.

            “Shut up and tell us,” said Jenna.

            “Don’t you guys get it?” asked Angela.

            “NO!” everyone shouted.

            “Aureka is pregnant!!” said both Angela and Trista in unison. Everyone including Dycoon turned toward Aureka, staring at her. She was just as surprise as they were as she placed her hand on her stomach. 

            Deep within the dimension called the Aurora Galaxy, a chaotic planet called Hexsidus, tenth planet from Th’rial. Na’ash placed Chakca’s body on the alter, within the unholy temple. She suddenly grabbed his arm and began screaming in pain. Her body started tossing and turning, as Na’ash could not see the source of her pain. That’s when he saw Chakca’s stomach bubbling as she gave one last scream before dying. Na’ash went to the end of the alter and picked up from under Chakca’s dress a crying little baby girl. Triona (Tree-on-Na), Bringer of Destruction.

            Deep within the dimensions of space, an enormous saucer spaceship not from this timeline, that was half real connected to the Milky Way Galaxy. Half composed of empty red gridlines connected to the Aurora Galaxy, which rotated along with the spaceship as it rotated slowly heading for its final destination…Earth.