Episode 69: Queen Aureka

Soon the phenomenon faded, revealing Aureka wearing a sparkling cyan blue off the shoulder dress that showed her adult figure. Her rainbow hair was now wavy, coming down her back and the crown was gold with upside down hearts. Red gems circled it with the symbol of the Royal Family crest appearing around four places. She was also wearing the Flora Crystal that dangled around her neck.

            “Queen Aureka Leonn'e Vandarama,” whispered Leo to himself in amazment. Leo was witnessing his mother’s assention by her own acord. It was like seeing history being made right in front of him, dispite everything that has happen after his arrival. Travis ran over toward Trista, lifting herself up. He bent down and took her hand to help her up, prior to looking at Aureka who was just radiating with the power over the Royal Family.

            “I—I saw white light and I followed it. And there is where I saw Lady Jazquez. She told me that it wasn’t my time and that to tell her daughter that she has her blessing as well and that…sometimes the hardest choices, the answer lies within. And that out of those hard choices transpire into the greatest outcomes,” explained Trista. Queen Aureka smiled and spoke with a commanding tone,

            “We will not run, we will not coward and hide. We will not just do our best, but give it our very all. We will stand and fight united as one. The path that I’ve chosen is clear. We will destroy the darkness and out of it will shine the light, I am certain.”

            “Go big or go home chicos,” said Jenna, all excited.

            “Oh I’m sooo in it to win it,” expressed Angela, assiting Jenna to get the team fired up.

            “I got this far, I’m totally there,” said Daloris.

            “Yeah, you guys will need me to bail you out,” added Zac, causing Angela to roll her eyes.

            “You guys know you’d be lost without me,” smiled Trista.

            “United we stand, together we fight!” said Travis.

            “So shall it be then,” said Queen Aureka as she waved her hand, teleporting all six teens to The Dynasty procemity.

            Upon landing on the planet Julianess, King Elynor’s castle began shaking violently as a huge Nagoya castle-like fortress blocked the sun, shrouding the world into darkness. When the structure landed the area around it erupted in fire and lava, destroying everything in the vicinity.

            “That’s the Dynasty? Are you freakin’ kidding me?” asked Angela.

            “It is only a symbol of their power. The Dynasty in carnage,” said Leo, as he materialized next to them.

            Within the procemeity in front of them was a chaotic landscape, very black surface with multan lava bulging out of pockets. Tons of Entoas gathered and marched forward to what was the Kingdom. All six of them hid behind a couple of rocks and began to scope out the area.

            “I get the whole fighting thing, but what’s the actual plan?” asked Daloris.

            “Plan…what plan?” asked Zac.

“Oh girl puh-lease, we make this stuff up as we go,” informed Angela.

“Worked thus far,” said Trista.

“Now that I think about it our best battles been without an actual plan,” poundered Zac.

“Yes that’s all good and dandy, but me being the new girl slash elemental warrior, I kinda need a foundation,” expressed Daloris.

“HA. Good luck with that. In the meantime when you find this so called ‘foundation’ by all means let us in on it will ya,” joked Jenna. “You’ll get use to it chica, trust, okay.”

“The jewels around our necks syncs up with our senses so we are able to…feed off of each other and usually know quicky which spell to use after the other,” explained Angela to Daloris. Daloris touched her neck, realizing she doesn’t have one. “Don’t worry, Travis will coach you.”

“Are you really up for this?” asked Travis to Trista. She looked at him and said,

“Yes. We have no choice and the choice we do have is in front of us. I died once…I’m totally not dying again. Besides, I can’t let this slut rule the school now can I,” Trista added, causing Daloris to give her dagger eyes.

“ALL RIGHT NOW, so hate to break up this honymoon fest…actually yeah I do, but umm we need to get this crackin’ now,” inisited Jenna.

“You’re up Travis,” said Zac. Travis nodded and stood up, he then closed his eyes, focusing only on his element.

“This is elemental magic, Powers of the gods style,” whispered Zac. The dark clouds started to move, swirling around and around until lightning struck down upon the ground, striking the first wave of Entoas.