Chapter Thirty Eight

Nawal's POV

"What do you mean?" I asked Mahra who is seated across from me in the coffee shop.

"Well.." She said as she tilted her head "is better for you than staying at the dorm".

Pressing my lips together, I look at her and said "Mahra am comfortable there, I really don't mind".

Its been some months now since I befriend Mahra. She is such a nice and care free person and around my age. I think that's why we got along.

She is the only daughter of one the wealthiest family in Dubai, and a rebel  to add on top.

I've met her family on several occasion, since we became friends, they visit her about every single week, just to see how she is doing while begging her to go back to Dubai with them.

Her father opens a giant boutique for her, still she refuse to go back saying that she wants to study fashion and design the clothes herself.

She is an only child, her Mother is from the royal family while her Father is a business tycoon. She said they where about to arranged her marriage that's why she ran away, but they found her. Thanks to her families wealth and connections. So she came up with the ridiculous idea to study fashion. Just to keep her away from going back home.

"Am serious Nawal, the house is literary a mansion I can't live alone there, is too big" She whine trying to convince me to move in with her.

I giggle stuffing fries in my mouth and said "You have about 5 worker looking after you".

"That's the whole point" she said hitting the table a little "Abu, still thinks am a baby that's why he is putting all these people to look after me, and the whole reason I left was to have my life to myself and not have anyone putting their head in my business".

I chuckles softly looking at her and said "Or is simply because he knows that you can't look after yourself" Adjusting further on the chair I asked. "I mean when last did you allow them to clean your room? Imagine if the whole house it to be in your care..."

I stop midway, seeing the look of pure rage she is sending my way. "Sorry..." I mumbled laughing.

Mahra groan in frustration then said. "You're seriously not helping..."

"How is me, moving with you going to help" I asked curious to what is exactly going on in her head.

"Well, if you're there with me, I'll have a little privacy, cause they'll feel cautious of invading your privacy" She explain in a calm tone.

I just smile at her, knowing that she just want to have a wild life as she always said.

"Sorry" I said shaking my head as I extend my hand to pick my drink. "But I can't help you with that".

She just grunts in frustration, running her hand through her hair.

                              ****

Third Person POV

"Are you that heart broken" Asmy asked sitting down beside Umma and I.

After I left the Palace, I came to our house knowing that that's the only place that can make me feel better.

"Why did I even get married" I mumbled putting my head on Umma's lap.

"Don't start with that this afternoon" Umma said while putting her hand in my hair.