Chapter Thirty Three

Nawal's POV

Gazing at the street of London. People go about their daily business without any care whether the world spin or not. I sat in the coffee shop that I been visiting which is just about 5 blocks from the hotel am staying.

Sighed, I took a sip of my coffee. I need to figure out what to do with my life and I need to do that fast.

I did some shopping after I got here and bought some necessities. Which made me to go low on cash. I sighed again thinking what a toll my life takes, a week ago I was so happy am going to marry the man who loves me, and here I am today, in the middle of no where and absolutely not having any idea what am gonna next with my life.

                              ****

"Stop that Asmy" Nawal said folding the clothes she and Asmy scattered around the closet.

They are currently in her's and Prince's closet, but in her own side of the closet arranging it. Her clothes that been there for 5years and the ones she came back with last week.

"I might be tempted to come here everyday just to sit here and gaze at the serenity". Asmy respond to Nawal still swinging the egg chair.

"You're here to help me arrange this place, not to do whatever it is you're doing" Nawal reprimanded gesturing her hands  towards Asmy.

"By the way" she continue as she hang some shirts inside the wardrobe.

"Do Umma and Abba knows that you're here" she asked worriedly as she gaze at Asmy.

Asmy smile as she stood up from the swig "What do you think?" She ask marching towards the Prince's side.

Nawal just gaze at her with a raised brows and her hand on her hips.

Asmy chuckles and said "They obviously know that am lying when I told them am going to see a friend but they allow me which means they know am coming here".

Nawal sighed in relief, letting Asmy leave the house knowing that she I coming to see her is some improvement. Herr parents still refuse to talk to her, which is increasing her mental breakdown.

"Come on" Asmy said moving closer to her. "Stop making that face, it doesn't suit you".

"I have a lot on my plate, at the very least I didn't expect them to be this mad at me" Nawal said in frustration as she ran her hands through her hair.

"You know that you deserve that right" Asmy said nonchalantly as she sat down on the chair beside the giant chest drawer on the middle of the room.

"Yeah, but you're not making anything better, you're supposed to support me on this" Nawal ranted getting irritated.

Asmy roll her eyes as she pout and said "You disappear, then after 5 years you reappear and expect them to just open their hand and welcome...."

"Fine" Nawal said frustrated. "Just..." She took a deep breathe with her eyes close then open them and look at Asmy "Fine, am the bad person in the story".

Asmy chuckles raising her hand. "Now you're acting like Nawal".

They both gaze at each other smiling before Nawal turn putting another neatly folded shirt inside the drawer

"God... I missed you" Nawal said looking at her sister with affection.

"Same here Sisi" Asmy respond to her sister excitedly.

"So what are you gonna do now" Asmy asked sounding serious.

Nawal sat down as she start arranging her shoes. Sighing "The only thing I can do".