Chapter Twenty Nine

"What's the meaning of this" Mami asked staring at Prince Fahad with pure anger.

"We're married" Prince Fahad murmured softly.

Mami scoff, her eyes getting blurry as she slumps back, Fahad quickly attempt to hold her when she shove his hand and stand on her own while saying. "How..how...can you disrespect us this much..." She sob.

"We forbid this marriage...".

"Mami..." Prince Fahad said moving closer to her.

"Don't you dare take another step" she yelled while waving her hand.

"And you" She turn and look at Farida who is all deck up, from head to toe, wearing an expensive Alkyabba. She crouch her head down, just like bride's use to do with the widest smile on her face. Finally today, after so many years her dream came true.

"How dare you come here" Mami asked with so much anger "Don't you realize what you have done?.

"Mami is my fault, not her's" Prince said moving closer to Mami, while trying to calm her down.

Right now he fully understand what his father meant when he said, He should be the one to tell his mother. Cause he is not about to be grill for something that is not even his fault. The king words.

Mami chuckles with so much irritation and said "Unbelievable, You just been married for like an hour but you're already protecting her..." "Her" She repeated while pointing at Farida

Farida raised her head a little then give Mami, a quick glace. She quickly put her head down and murmured "Am sorry, Your Highness, but..."

"Don't you dare open your filthy mouth..." Mami shouted as he trail while trying to catch her breathe. She turn and gaze at her son, then remove her gaze from his knowing that she wouldn't be able to do anything if she is looking at his face
"Get out of MY house before I have you thrown out". She murmured her head held high gazing at the opposite direction.

The Prince glance at Farida, that's exactly the treatment she got when they went to see the king but at least that one is better cause he just gave her a silent treatment then asked her to leave the throne room.

He didn't get much scolding though, thanks to the presence of his Father in-law, Nawal's Dad.

"So you'll just go ahead and forget about Nawal?" Mami asked wiping the tears that come down her face.

Prince Fahad stop dead on his track, as he felt his whole body became stiff by the mention of her name. He chuckles softy. That's interesting, he thought. Nawal's Father just told him to forget about her and move on, now his own mother is angry at him for trying to get his life together.

He move closer to her, hold her hand in his, all the while as she try to push him. He then kiss her cheeks and murmured "Good night, I'll see you in the morning".

He didn't wait for her reply as stride to where Farida is murmuring "Let's go".

Mami watch with her eyes wide open as they move and left her building. Frustrated she slump back on her chair inhaling deeply.

She wipe the tears that came down her face thinking what in the world is happening with her family.

                            ****

As soon as the car stop, the Prince hop out looking as pissed as ever. Farida came out gazing around the building, this is the best day of her life. Her dream is finally true. She is the wife of the great Prince Fahad Abdullah.

The guards by the door bow down to them, before they push open the giant double door. Fahad enters the house aware of Farida who is hot on his trail. He directly took his his way to the stairs when some caught his gaze which made him to stop abruptly as his gaze travel there.