Chapter 44

(AAYLAHS POV)

Niall plays the first few notes, on his guitar. I look at Louis, who is looking down counting the beats in his head. Some one is singing. 

Its me. 

"If we could all just get along, then we all could sing this song together."  This, isn't as bad as I thought it would be.  I guess since I cant see the audience, nor hear them, it isn't as bad. 

Louis looks at me and smiles. I smile back at him and continue to sing. Slowly counting the beats until I'm joined by Louis.

"Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh..." I trail off and smile at Zayn, who is closest by. He nods his head at me and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Look at me, now look at you...." Louis starts singing. 

Its different being on stage then it is in the crowd. In the crowd, its loud, hot, stuffy, and uncomfortable. But from a fan-girls point of view, its not loud enough, amazing, and the greatest thing in her life.

On stage, however, its quite--except for the voices of the boys that are intament and close to you--and the crowd isn't there. Well they are there, you just cant see them.  

"...nothing else can set you free." Louis walks over to me as he sings, taking me from Zayn and locking our hands together. This is my cue to sing again.

"Do you remember? At all?!"  I belt out, Louis follows behind my voice. 

(After the song)

Me and the boys are standing hand in hand, straight in a line. My breathing comes quick and fast, a smile covers my face, adrenaline courses threw me, and sweat drips from my fore-head. I've never felt this alive in my life.

Its amazing. 

We break away from the line and stand in random spots on the stage. Louis finds his way to me and pulls me into his side, kissing my head at the same time.

"Who liked that?!" he screams, breathless,  into his microphone. The crowd goes haywire.

"So, I'm guessing everyone liked A's singing then?" Niall laughs into his mic.

"You have a problem with my singing, Niall?" I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Never said I did!" he purses his lips at me.

"Aye! Ain't no need for a fight. How 'bout this-" Louis snaps his hip in place "You. And you. Opposite sides of the stage." he points to me and Niall.  I raise my eyebrow but do as I'm told. 

"Now, pick your team." Louis screams.

"LIAM!" I scream. Giving Niall, Zayn.

"Kay. So, you have to fight a epic war. A, on Liam's back. Niall, seeing that you are a graceful butterfly, on Zayn's back." I laugh and climb on Liam's back. Niall does the same, but he takes a little longer to get on.

"Okay, first one to fall off, loses!" Louis screams. And with that, Liam charges at Zayn, and Zayn runs at us. 

The force nearly knocks me off, but I grab Niall's hands and steady myself with them. I feel someones hands on my ankles I look down and its Zayn trying to flip me off back-wards.

"Cheater!" I scream as I fall back. I pull Niall with me, causing him to take Liam down, and somehow Zayn falls also.  

I catch a glimpse of the us on the large screen, and we look like a big mess of bodies. 

Once I manage to get free, I see Louis. He's on the floor, laughing. 

(LOUIS'S POV)