Chapter 25

(AAYLAHS POV)

We go into the studio, once a week for I dont really know how long. The song gets easier to sing, especially with Louis makeing me sing it with him everywhere we go. Honestly, I get tired of the song all together but I dont say a thing cause I didnt want to upset Louis.  

"AAYLAH GUESS WHAT!" I hear someone scream as all their weight comes crushing down on my body forcing any air I have in my body out, then they start to kiss me mupital times.

"Air.." I manage to choke out.

"Oh, sorry." Louis says "BUT GUESS WHAT!?" he screams.

"What?" I ask sitting up and turning to where my back is faceing off the bed.

"ITS BEEN A YEAR!" he says tackling me and knocking both of us to the floor. We land with a loud thump, Louis starts laughing.

"Whats been a year?" I ask.

He leans in a kisses me, "Us."  is all he says.  I smile, and kiss him back.

"I cant believe this!" I say holding him close to me. "I know!" He says kissing my neck. I giggle. We lay there, in the floor, beside each other just laughing and talking.

Then a evil, yet funny, plan hatches in my mind. 

(LOUIS'S POV)

I hate the fact that I have to work on our anniversary, but Simon said that, a aniniversary was no excuse and I had to come to work. So I say my goodbyes to A, and tell her I have something planned for us tonight, then head off. 

"Why are you wearing a scarf in the summer?!" Harry asks pulling at the scarf wrapped around my neck, I slap his hand away.

"Dont touch a mans clothing." I say, yea that should keep him from bothering it anymore.

"LET ME HAVE IT!" He screams tugging at it again. "NEVER!" I scream, as the boys walk in.

"What is going on?" Liam asks walking over to us. Niall wonders off in the direction of food, and Zayn sits down on the couch.

"Louis, wont let me take his scarf off!" Harry says pulling at it. "Why are you wearing a scarf, in the summer, When its sorta warm outside?" Liam asks takeing the other side of the scarf. "Because I want to!" I protest, while turning to run. The boys follow me, tugging at the ends of the scarf.  

"Boy?! Whats wrong!?" Paul asks as we run by him.

 "The boys..." I say.

 "are trying..." Harry says pulling at the scarf.

 "To take..." Zayn says.

"Hi Paul!" Liam says.

"LOU WONT LET US HAVE HIS SCARF!" Niall screams. I hear Paul laugh as I cut the corner, sending Zayn sliding into the wall.

"HA! YOU DONT GOT ENOUGH-" I scream, being cut off by a wall. I look up at what I hit, theres about three guards standing there.  "Boys." they say not paying attention to me. "Guards." I say getting up then turning around.  

Harry grabs my scarf and jerks it causing it to come unraveled. "HA! NOW WHATS SO SECRET?!" he asks looking around my neck. "I dont see an-" he stops when he sees it.

 Liam comes walking up to us, of course he has to be te first to see.

I look at Harry who is now smiling like a crazed man. I turn blood red.

"What was it?" Liam asks stopping infront of me.

"AAYLAH GAVE LOUIS A LO-" I cover his mouth.

 "AayLah gave you what?" Liam asks as the rest of the boys come up to us.