Chapter 5

(AAYLAHS POV)

No one will ever understand the security I feel when I'm in Louis's arms. He's my rock, and my best friend. As are the rest of the boys. I slept the best I have ever slept last night in his arms, maybe It was from the fact that i've been sleeping on a sofa for the past month.

When I wake up, I dont move. His arms are tightly wrapped around my body, and his head is laying on my shoulder.

I must of fallen asleep again, because when I wake up, he's gone.

I sit up in the bed and look around, he's not here. I walk into the living room, no one. I go back to Harry's room, he's also gone.

Where the heck is everyone?

I brush my hair and walk over to Niall's flat. I knock on the door, no answer. Same for the rest of the boys. I look around the corner towards where the fan girls would be, no one. What the hell is going on here!?

I walk back to the flat and call Louis. Straight to voice mail. I call Liam, voice mail also. Its ok A. Maybe they had to go to the studio and cant answer your phone calls?

I try to put the worry behind me, and go make breakfast.

I open the fridge, nothing. I open the pantry, nothing. I really need to go food shopping. I go over to the cabinet, there's some cereal. I grab it and make a bowl. Then I go sit down in front of the tv, and turn it to the news.

"Who is this girl hanging around our beloved one direction?"  Is the headline, with a picture of me and the boys."We believe she was the winner of the contest for the meet and greet. But does that explain why we have seen her mupital times with the group?" Does it honestly matter to anyone why im hanging out with them? They are human beings, they have friends to. ""Our investigators-" or what I like to call paparazzi "-Have seen her many-a-times walking out of Louis' and Harry's flat. Is there something going on that we don't know about Harry?"  she laughs and the show cuts to comerical. Some people have way to much time on their hands.

Come on, A. If you werent here right now, you would want to kill that girl hanging around them. I would, but still. A! Stop talking to yourself.

(LOUIS'S POV)

"Louuuuuu! Psst Louisss!" Niall whispers into my ear.

"What?!" I ask turning over, I disturb A she mumbles something and turns over.

"We gotta go!" he whispers back.

"Where?!" I ask sitting up.

"Just come on! Does It matter where we are going?!" he asks throwing my stage clothes at me.

"Why do I need these? We arn't preforming today..." Are we? No. We are on break, we should be back in England now, I just pulled some strings to stay here with A longer.

"Just change and come on." Niall says leaving the room. So I get up and walk to the bathroom, and change. I brush my hair and teeth, and go to the living room.

"Ok, I'm ready where are we going?" I ask grabbing my phone.

"I'm not telling you, you didn't say please!" Harry says turning away from me.

"Hazzaaaa, Pleaseee? Where are we going?" I whine, getting on my knees and going over to him.

"Fine. We have to go to the studio today, Simon wants us to 'start the ball on the new album'." He says getting up.

"I thought he was in England?" I ask getting up and following them out.

"Yeah, he was, but because of you wanting to stay here longer. He flew his self out here... And hes not to happy about that fact." Zayn says getting into the van.