Chapter 40

(AAYLAHS POV) (TODAY IS THE LAST DAY BEFORE THEY LEAVE FOR THE TOUR.) 

Last night; one of the worst nights of my life. I couldn't sleep, or set still. My mind was focused on what is going to happen tomorrow. What is going on the Album. What the fans will think. What the paparazzi will think. I know that Louis said for me not to worry, but how can I not worry?

My legs; wouldn't allow me to lay in bed and think. So, I ended up passing around the house the entire time. 

"A..." Louis moans over and over in his sleep. I walk over and look at him.  His eyebrows are furrowed, he is sweating, he keeps jerking his head back and forth. "No..." He mumbles. What is he dreaming about?  His breathing gets harder, so does his head jerking.

"Louis." I mumbles as I lay my hand on his shoulder.

"A! NO!" He screams as he bolts upright.

"Louis!?" I half scream while I turn his torso towards me. His eyes look scared as he scans my face with them. He lets out a deep breath and pulls me into his chest.

 "Whats wrong?" I look up at his face. His eyes are squeezed shut and he mouths the words it was only a dream. 

He looks at me, and smiles. "It was only a dream." he mumbles again.

"What was it about?" I ask, sitting up from him and taking his hands.

(LOUIS'S POV)

"It started out, we were in the meadow. Me and you. Snow was falling, and the sun was just coming up. Honestly, the scene was beautiful. You were beautiful.  We were sitting face to face, much like we are now, one of my hands was on yours, while the other played with the details of your face.  I was singing you a song, I've never heard it before so I think I may have wrote it. Anyways, we sit there for a while. You smiled and Laughed. Then the scene changed." my heart drops at the memory of the already fading details of the dream. 

"The meadow was not longer beautiful. I felt like a trapped hell. Snow no longer falls, rain has taken its place. No matter how much it rains, the burning trees refuse to be put out. The sky has turned a deep orange color. The air feels heavy and uncomfortable.  We were now standing. I was crying, you looked like you were about to. You took my hands and whispered something in my ear. I tried to stop you but I wasn't strong enough, you turned and ran. Straight for the fire. $ight when you hit it, you woke me up." I look at A, her face looks confused.

"That would never happen." she says. She sits on her knees then she lays her hands on my shoulders. "It cant happen. You wanna know why?" she smiles slightly.

"Why?" I ask.

"Your stronger then me, you could have held me there." she says sarcastically.

I laugh and push her down to the bed beside me, "I am stronger than you." I mumble as I lay my head on her stomach and look up at the ceiling.  

(AAYLAHS POV)

I play with his hair, and lay my head back and look at the ceiling. "I wonder why you dreamed that?" I mumble.

"Stress, I guess." he answers.

"Why are you stressed?"  I ask, running my fingers threw his hair.

"You, almost dieing.  The tour...." the next part is barley

audible "...the last concert."  "What is going to happen on the last concert?" I ask.

"I cant say." he says as he turns over to where his face is above mine.