Chapter 6.

(LOUIS'S POV) 

I walk in the door, A  is sitting on the couch watching tv. "Hey..." I mumble tiredly.

"Long day?" She asks.

"Very..." She gets up off the couch and kisses me. I yawn mid kiss, She smiles.

"Sorry..."

"Its ok, wanna go to bed?" she asks taking my hand and walking down the hall.

"Yes, please." I say.

She goes in the bed room, and falls to the bed. "Hide your eyes..." I say takeing my shirt off. She Squeals and bury's her face in her pillows. I change into my sweats and dont bother putting a shirt on. Then I walk over and fall to the bed. "Good night sweetie..." She whispers kissing my forehead, then covering me up. I try to reply, but I fall asleep.                                  

 It dosent seem like I've been asleep for more then five minutes when I hear a phone ringing. "Don't answer  It... I don't want to get up...." I mumble holding her tighter.

"I have to, what if its my mom?" she asks me, pulling away. I sit up on my elbow, and watch her. Shes so grace-ful even in her half-asleep state of mind.

"Hello?" she asks the person on the phone. I think I hear a mans voice on the other end. "This Is she." She replys. I can hear him pause for a long moment then say something.

The phone falls to the floor, so does she.

She falls from the bed, to her knees then, into a ball. "A!" I scream jumping up, and crouching beside her. Shes crying histerically, and shaking violently. "A?!" I Scream again. She doesn't reply.

"HARRY!" I scream trying to wake him. "Aaylah honey, Whats wrong?!" I scream holding her head in my hands. Her eyes are huge and filled with water, her mouth is open, and she has no color left in her face.

Harry comes running in the room "WHAT?!" he screams.

Then he falls to the floor beside us. "Whats wrong?" He asks.

I feel the tears start to form in my eyes, "I-I dont know..."  they spill over.

"Aaylah! Answer me whats wrong!" Harry asks her gently holding her hand.

"Aaylah! Whats wrong?! What did they say?" She doesn't answer she just shakes her head. I pick her up and hold her tight, "Honey, what did they say?"

"Im going to go get the medics!" Harry screams running out of the room.

She looks at me, her eyes are blood shot and her face is red and blotchy, "tell me he was lieing..." she mumbles with more tears spilling over her face.

"I dont know what he said love..." I say holding her tightly against my chest.

"It has to be a lie...It has to be..." she repeats these words into my chest.

I kiss her head, "Tell me what he said?" I ask rocking her back and forth.

The medics run in, "Sir lay her on the ground." They say. I go to lay her, but she clings on to my chest like a monkey. "Can I hold her?" they give me a scolding look, and then nod their heads.

They test her heart rate, and a bunch of other stuff that I dont quite catch.

The rest of the lads come running in, Liam already crying. "Whats wrong?!" He asks running over to me and grabbing her arm.

"I dont know..." I say wipeing the tears from my eyes "..this morning someone called her, they talked for a minutre. Then she dropped the phone and started having a panic attack."