Chapter 20

(AAYLAHS POV) 

I never noticed this before they had to leave, I sleep better when I know the boys are safe. Maybe I'm just being a mother but, when I know where they are, and that they are safe, I sleep easy. This isn't just with Lou either, its with all of them. 

__

I fell asleep in Louis's arms on the couch last night. Harry, Zayn, and Niall fell asleep throughout the house. Liam went home because he said he missed his bed.   

"A..." Some one whispers  in my ear, their breath causes my neck to get goose bumps so I scratch it. My movement cause Louis to slightly move, causing me to fall off and land on someones stomach.

"HOLY MOTHER OF GOD-!" Harry screams as he pushes me off him and releases a low grunt.

"Shh!" I shush him, trying not wake the others.

"What was that for?! You almost broke my ribs!" He sits up and rubs his ribs.

"Not funny," I see Niall standing in front of me, its taking all of his will power not to laugh. "What did you want?"

 He smiles, "I want everyone to get up, there's a fair in town today. We should go."

"Really? I havent been to a fair in ages!" I stand up and plop down on Louis' stomach.

He grunts, then opens his eyes, "Hey, why are you sitting on me?"

"Cause' you need to get up!" I say bouncing up and down.

"Ugh.." he pushes me off him, then sits up.

Harry looks around, "Wheres Zayn?" he asks lifting up the covers. "

I thought he fell asleep on the floor with you?" 

"Not that I remember?" Harry says getting up.  

"FIND THE ZAYN!" I scream running to the bathroom, not there.

The boys frun threw the house looking in each and every door. "Not in the broom closet!" Niall screams.  "Not In the bathroom!" I scream.  "Not in the guest bedroom!" Louis screams.  

We all look to the stairs then take off running. I make it there first, followed by Harry, Niall, and Louis. I open the master bedroom door, and am pushed to the floor by the boys trying to run in. I hear a grunt come from the bed, I look at the boys who are laying on my back. We jump up, to find Zayn laying in the bed. "Aww.," Niall coos "Maybe we should let him sleep?"        

"NEVER!" Louis screams while diveing on the bed and onto Zayns back.  

He lets out a loud Grunt, then takes in a deep breath. "Hi Louis," he breaths while rolling over so that Louis falls off of him and into the floor. Niall starts laughing, so do me and Harry.  "Why are you in my house?" Zayn asks sitting up, then looking around. Most likely realizing its not his house. "Oh.. Why am I in your bed, Louis?" he asks standing up.

"I dont know, Zayn!" Louis says getting up from the floor.  

"I dunno.. I thought I went home last night?" Zayn mumbles, obviously confused.

"I think you went to the wrong bed room, Zayn." I say walking out of the room. The boys follow and we go downstairs. 

__________

"HURRY AND GET DRESSED I WANNA GO BEFORE THE LINES GET LONG!" Niall screams.  

"What lines? Where are we going?" Zayn asks sitting down on the couch.

"Theres a fair in town today, Niall wants to go." I say walking to the kitchen, and grabbing a few carrots.

"GIVE ME SOME!" they all scream together. So I give them all carrots, and get me an apple.  "Why dont you have a carrot?" Zayn asks, brushing his hair and eating his carrot.  "There wasn't enough, but I'm fine. I want a apple now." I say sitting down beside Louis.