Chapter 33

(LOUIS'S POV)

"What are you doing?" I hear one of the men ask from inside the house. Then there's a deep, evil, laugh, the sound of clothes being ripped, and then a scream. My heart races and I start to run inside the door, but Liam grabs the back of my shirt holding me in my original position. I look back at him, giving him a death glare.

"Hold on..." he mumbles sticking his ear up to the door. I look at Niall, who is doing the same as Liam.

(AAYLAH'S POV)

Missed you!? How could I have missed you?! You never even said two words to me-face to face that is- and you expect me to miss you?

His voice suddenly makes the connection. It was him on the phone that day. He is the reason I fell into a coma. The memories rush back, my mind threatens to shut down. It takes everything in me, but I manage to stay awake, because I know that if I pass out, I may never wake up again.

His face looks even wilder with out the mask covering it. Each time he kisses my body, blood covers his face even more. I try to close my legs, to stop him from doing any more harm to me, but the length of the cuffs wont even allow my knees to touch.

I squeeze my eyes shut and Imagine Louis singing to me that night at in the meadow, and that night on the beach. I imagine his warm, and assuring, arms wrapped around my body. His soft lips kissing mine. The passionate impact of his face crashing into mine, on those days when we had no cares in the world because--even for a moment--we believed that we were the only two people on earth.

The tears stream down my face as I come to the realization that I may never see him, or feel his passion, again.

"Whats wrong sweet pea?" Eric asks as he rips his shirt off.

"STOP!" I scream once more, but it doesn't work.

I need this duck tape off my mouth. How? He smiles wildly at me as he traces my body with the knife once more. If I could just get him to do this to the duck tape....

"Help me..." I mumble, with a brilliant plan hatching inside my brain.

"What, sweet pea?" he asks.

"HELP ME!" I scream as loud as I can manage. He gives me a look of pity, then rubs the knife on the tape.

"Cat got your tongue?" he asks.

"No..." I mumble as I jerk my head forward causing the knife to cut the tape free from my mouth, and slightly cutting the side of my jaw. With the gap the knife made can easily open my mouth and rip the duck tape in half. "YOU LITTLE WHORE!" he screams slapping me across the face.

"What are you doing?" A man asks as him and another man walks in the room. Eric Laughs uncontrollably, then he rips his pants off. I scream as he scoots closer to me.

"ERIC!" One of the men screams pulling him back away from me.

"What are you doing!?" They scream together.

"I'M GOING TO SHOW HER HOW A REAL MAN CAN LOVE HER!" Eric screams.

"Eric. Your supposed to tie her up and hold her here until boss man gets here not rape her." one of the men say.

"Then he would kill her. I figured that since that Lewis guy didn't love her, why cant I?!" Eric protests. He said Lewis, not Louis.

"I don't know... Go ahead..." the man says pushing him towards me. I scream.

"STOP! GET AWAY!" I scream my words now understandable because the tape is gone.