8

Alex

I wasn't sure if Nathan was telling the truth, but I listened and accepted his offer to make myself comfy.
i wasn't sure why, but i accepted their hospitality..

I saw Clare sitting by the table and scrolling through her phone.

"Dad did you get Liv chocolates?" Clare asks.

Ah hah! So this was all an act.

"I did, but sadly your dear old dad drove off without Olivia" Nathan says.

This Clare person is already calling Nathan dad?

Thank god Olivia isn't like that...

But then again will she ever call me that?

I need to apologise to her for yelling and saying she should disappear.

"I'm sure Olivia wants to finish her food" Clare says.

Wait a damn minute.

Half of the spaghetti is gone if it was Olivia who ate the dish, how the hell is she not eating at our house?

"I'll save it for her later once your mother gets back" Nathan said as he opened the fridge.

"Olivia eats?" I questioned.

They gave me weird looks.

"a human eats right... dad?" Clare looks at Nathan.

"why are you surprised that Olivia eats?" He asks.

"she skipped 2 dinners in a row..." I said.

"Didn't you adopt her yesterday?" He asks.

"2 days ago precisely" I replied.

"I think it could be her disorder" he casually says.

Disorder? They only knew Olivia for maybe 4 hours and I don't know a single thing about her except she's a Casanova.

"How did you meet Olivia?" I asked.

"oh easy I went to go adopt Clare, and on our way out Olivia ran to Clare" He explains.

so she ran away and went to the orphanage but never stepped in and if I'm thinking right she took a ride with them.

"Thank you for looking after Olivia, we had a little dispute and I guess she went off to blow steam" I said.

"I see" he says.

Olivia

"He was eating his wife out and then I was getting ready to go eat breakfast with them, but then he got irritated because maybe he was in the heat and got angry. So he yelled at me and told me to disappear" I explained to her and by now my dam broke.

okay bad choice of words right there.. but I couldn't think straight, i was upset.

Selena pulled me in for a hug.

This was the first time anyone's hugged me...

"Oh honey I'm sorry you experienced that, but I'm sure he didn't mean it" Selena rubs circles on my back.

"But when your drunk or angry you tend to be more honest" I mumbled.

"That's true, but sometimes when we get angry we say things we regret" Selena says as she releases me and wipes my tears away.

"Now come on let's go meet your father" She said.

"No! I don't want to" I cried.

"He drove 3 hours to find you." She murmurs.