𝔟𝔬𝔫𝔲𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯

"You what." my brother says, with his fists clenched.

"I had my first kiss" I repeated, i don't understand why it was such a big deal.

"you. you had your first kiss, when was this?" he asks pressing.

"it was my sweet 16 birthday party, wyatt and I just ended up kissing." I say calmly, But my brother hadn't said anything, so I continued, "look, it isn't like we had sex or anything."

"damn straight you won't.. you are too young to be having sex." he proceeds, which I couldn't help but roll my eyes, "you're only saying that because you're a virgin and couldn't have sex due to raising me" i say nonchalantly.

"You." he constructs his eyes, "that isn't true, i did have sex." he proceeds.

him? having sex, i couldn't believe it.

"when was this" i say.

"well obviously when things went south, i went to some strip club and found a prostitute i guess." he goes on, and I tuned out the rest I didn't want to hear the other parts.

by now, alex doesn't know about this, and he won't. if this is how my own brother acts, just think of how father is going to react.

....and dad now knows.

"So how was it?" dad questions, his reaction was wayyyy different than my brothers'.

"the kiss was like fireworks.." i say carefully,

"well, you may be confused why I'm not reacting harshly. it's because you are a young adult, well soon to be, and I trust that whatever you do, is because you want to do it." he says, with a genuine smile.

"however, don't ever. show your body to any guys without consent, don't be drunk either." he continues, "oh,,, dad" i say as i cover my mouth with my hand, i didn't expect dad to be this understanding, it's made me love him more.

"and it's wyatt." i say adding, and that's when he changed his attitude. Damn I shouldn't have said anything.

"...I'll personally chop off his lips." he says clenching his fists, and so i ended up just smiling at them, they were concerned for me, but they weren't overbearing and suffocating me.

a/n: a new ending has been posted! I'll still keep this bonus chapter up for laughs and giggles :)

published: 2.4.22

edit: 10.25.22

Adopted by the Gangleader ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें