5

Olivia

does he really think I will be willing! to go and have breakfast..? he has another thing coming. .

I stared at Xavier's photo.

"Xavi why am I in so much pain today?" I murmured caressing his face in the photo.

Today is the last day I can let my emotions

"xavi why did you take the bullet" I said aloud throwing the pillows on my bed off.

"do you know how angry i am" i say hitting the bed.

"you were 16! why did you die for me." I was now sobbing.

"Xavi I'm so sorry" I cried picking up his photo.

"I am such a disappointment" I sobbed.

Then the door knocked at this rate I couldn't stop my tears.

"Go- Go away" I said making it between my sobs.

To my delight the person at the door didn't come in and left.

I went to the floor and leaned against the wall.

Alex

I strolled up the stairs and went towards olivia's bedroom and again heard her crying,

God Alex you don't care about the girl at all just knock.

So I knocked at the door and it sounded like she stopped crying as she told me to go away.

I waited a moment then I turned and left.
I needed to find out on who she is.

"Who is she" I asked my right man, Leo.

"She is Casanova." he says,

Casanova...?

why does that... ring a bell..

ah yes. we don't associate ourselves with the casanovas' a bunch of good for nothing people.

"yes. remember, Philip sent his daughter.. to the United States" Leo states.

"I understand we never saw eye to eye, but? to have a daughter..? I only knew he has a son!?" I was puzzled.

my interest in Olivia went from 10 to now 10x worse, i am now curious who she is.

She is the daughter of the Casanovas... but whenever I think on the Casanova.. I think of her

she was all I could think about, and I did everything I could to erase her from my memories, so..? she gave birth to a baby girl.

"capo, no leads have been made on the issue" Leo said then bowed and left.

I turned on a dime and made my way back to her room.

I hadn't bothered to knock, I opened the door and saw her hugging her knees and sobbing.

...all the emotions I felt towards her for some reason vanished, I wanted to protect her.

"Olivia" I said.

Then she looked up her eyes were red and her hair was in front of her face.

"No- you can't see me like this." She said she stood up quickly.

"you aren't suppose to see this." She says again then runs out of her room.

I wanted to run after her but I felt guilty for barging into her room.
I saw something white on the ground, i know it has nothing to do with me, but I picked the photograph up.
the photograph consists of.. a baby and her I felt myself just staring harder at the photo