25

"i destroyed myself , so you couldn't."

Xavier -  26 years old

xaiver he never gave up, he continued to pursue the relationship with his baby sister, she was all he had left, olivia still didn't forgive her brother, she noticed that he never left, not once had he left her side

there was a time she fell ill, and Mr.Black, her adoptive father had to be away on a business trip and she was fine when he left and suddenly she came down with the chills, so it was xaiver that cared for her, she felt nostalgic about it all, memories of when she was younger resurfaced and she couldn't stay mad at her brother forever.

it wasn't who she is, she was yearning for her brother ever since the start.

when she was ill she depended on her brother, and since she recovered she tried to keep her distance.

"you scare me when you run" he says nonchalantly, "how?" olivia asks, and as she said that she tripped over her feet and xaiver swiftly caught her, "because of this." he says.

"I don't like seeing you hurt." he continues, olivia rolls her eyes, "you were fine with doing that for the past what?" olivia states bluntly.

a flash of hurt crossed xaiver's face, and he couldn't say anything.

after the massacred, xaiver looked down and saw blood was everywhere, the house of Casanova was gone, just like that.

xaiver felt his head and blood was oozing and he simply wiped his hands off on his shirt, the house was quiet, not even the sound of a mouse squiring around could be heard, he looked up to the ceiling and wondered just how messy did things really get?

he walked over the dead bodies that were laying around in the living room, then he walked up the grand stairway that was contained blood stains everywhere, the mansion he grew up in was now in a blood bath, every corner he looked at was the fallen of the guards that were there to protect them, he didn't know how to feel, everything happened all in a flash, he thought he died, but somehow he didn't and he was the only one left living, then he remembered his sister.

he rushed off to her bedroom and saw it was empty, there was no blood, that gave him relief, then at the sight of the clean and organized room of his baby sister, made him collapse to the ground crying, his parents died, he lost everything, and he didn't know where his sister was to be found.

he washed himself off and looked in the mirror, "pain is the only thing that's telling me i'm alive" he says aloud, before splashing water onto him.

he had to get out of the mansion, so he ignored the throbbing pain of his abdomen as he made his way towards the main entrance, "how unsightly." he mutters looking back at the once beautiful mansion to now a blood bath.

a few months had gone by and xaiver trained himself harder to the point of collapsing, and so he ended up in the hospital and was treated.

time flew and he was already 18 years old, he had struggled to find a job, so used to things being done for him, he never thought he had to actually work to get paid measly.

the inheritance of his parents were gone, all their money, everything. taken.

"i wonder, how livy is, or if she's alive." xaiver stares down at the puddle of water, it started to rain and droplets caused ripples through the puddle.

he clenched his fist in frustration, it's already been 2 years, and all he wanted to do was see his sister, but he had no idea where she was or if she was safe, he always wondered if perhaps she was yearning for him just as he was yearning for her.

one can only wish, he never gave up searching for his baby sister.

on the day his sister turned 13 years old, he hadn't realized he passed the place that she was residing in, he of course turned 25 years old, and finally after a few years of struggling he managed to build a business from bottom to top, he was proud of it, and he realized he can accomplish things without having to do illegal stuff, maybe just maybe if his parents weren't part of the mafia, would they be a happy family.

his soul was already tainted, and his sins couldn't be forgiven, it was a blessing to both his parents that they were having a baby girl, and it was both a blessing and a curse, a girl being born into the mafia makes the girl their only weak spot.

when he was 19 years old, he found olivia, she recently turned 7 years old and as much as he wanted to grab her and hold her forever he realises the consequences, his enemies hadn't stop looking, from the start, the massacred broke out because of their rejected marriage proposal, they didn't think it was adequate for their 4 year old daughter to be having a marriage in waiting to a man that was 2x her senior.

and so he kept his distance, but he failed as her older brother, he didn't know that she was being abused or is unhappy, he merely thought she was doing fine, but he was wrong.

Vote

Comment

Follow

published: 8.27.21
a/n : hiii yes I've finally gotten around to updating but please bear with me 😩 I've forgotten the story and had to read some stuff and I don't know what information I missed or something but take care thank you for reading !