"I'm sorry, for being mean." clare says solemnly, which I give her a gentle smile, "it's okay, I'm sorry too." I say and we made up.

"hey I'll ask my dad if we could go grab chocolate" clare says, which brings me some interest, how does she accept them so quickly?

"Well it's simple, they gained my trust and well I guess I felt uncomfortable to call them by their first names so I said dad and mom casually" Clare explains.

"How did he react?" I asked.

"He was quite thrilled really." She says with a smile on her face.

She's lucky she doesn't even remember her birth parents, that's what I envy about her, she's so carefree, and yet i have to yearn for parents.

"What about Selena?" I asked as I slipped on my bra.

"she was delighted, also why do you wear a bra when you got nothing to show" she laughs.

My face turns red, "Shut- Up" I said embarrassed.

"haha okay but like I'm jealous do you know how these bra hurt?" She says as she shows the straps and the hook.

"what size are you?" I asked.

"I'm a 36B" she replied.
"have you experienced anything unusual lately? like does your emotions feel... out of whack." she proceeds.

i felt myself stiffen, what is she on about?

"Emotions my ass." I groaned.

i looked to the clock and it was already over 6 hours since I have been away from... home. it was such a foreign word, that I couldn't feign.

"well, I'll be waiting out with my dad" she says, which I nodded.

i had to take care of this blood situation... i didn't know what was happening to me.

I walked into the living room and found Nathan sitting with his laptop.
i finally put some toilet paper in my underwear, hoping not to leave any droplets of blood...

clare and her father were waiting for me, we entered the elevator and went to the underground parking and got into his car.

"so, how are your parents?" Clare's father inquired as he pulls out the parking garage.

i didn't know how to respond.. say it's okay?

"it's good" i say trying to not think about what took place.

I don't care about my adopted parents... i only miss them because of vivian.. i know it's only two days but she's giving me all the mother's love that I wanted.

"hey let's get this chocolate" clare says showing me the box of chocolates, it was a mystery, you'll never know what you'll get.

as I was skimming through the store, i couldn't help myself but to observe the interactions between clare and her father, it was almost natural.. as if they were meant to be together.

"dad im out of supplies too" clare says, which took me by surprise, supplies for what?

i ended up staying near the checkout lanes, i didn't want to invade on their father daughter bonding time..

after awhile, her father came up to me, and asked me what clare likes, which reminds me her birthday is coming up in a month.

i was happy to give him all the answers, i knew clare like since forever,

"She likes Aqua colour and she's always wanted a pet dog, a husky to be exact" I replied.

"Thank you" he said.