•• Chapter T h i r t y ••

We're not lovers We're just strangers

We're not lovers
We're just strangers

The walk to 'Mearing's office was nothing but awkward

The walk to 'Mearing's office was nothing but awkward. Sam ranted beside me about how his face was almost clawed off by a decepticon while I was off getting engaged.

Carly was already planning the wedding

I felt a weight in my chest. A void sucking all the positive energy and emotions from my body and reminding me that Dylan wasn't my soulmate.

He wasn't who the universe intended for me to be with. He wasn't made for me and I wasn't made for him. This was a giant knot of lose ends that somehow we found each other.

Besides my soulmate didn't want me

Sam quite literally stormed into the small office. His body dropping into one of the office chairs in front of a desk. He was having a tantrum in the most embarrassing of ways.

"Uh, who do I- who do I need to speak to to get you guys to understand that I can help, that I can contribute?" Sam snaps to Mearing who glances up from the files on her desk and looks at him in amusement.

"Hey, we can all help. Want to tell you what I know? I could tell you about the solar system, all the fun planets to hang out in!" Brain chuckles and jumps up from the chair and onto her desk.

Bless him, he was always so sweet.

"Get off my desk, please" Mearing snaps to the tiny bot and pulls her gun out of her holster and places in on her desk in a threatening way towards brains.

Don't you fucking dare scare my baby

"Oh. You pulling out guns? Oh, can't help you out now. She angry" Brain mumbles and jumps off the desk. His little legs bringing him to me where he hugs my leg in a way to comfort himself.

"Yeah- I'd really fucking appreciate if you didn't threaten my baby" I smile sarcastically to Mearing who looks at me in shock and amusement.

Fucking bitch