•• Chapter T w e n t y s e v e n ••

So one last time

So one last time

I need to be the one who takes you home

One more time

I promise after that, I'll let you go

My hazel eyes focused on my mom who had taken a break from hitting a decepticon with her handbag to glance at both Sam and I

Her children

They run towards us. Their clothes dirty and tattered just like Sam and I. I didn't know in this moment how much I needed a hug from my parents.

From my mom.

"Sam!" I scream as a decepticon jumps over the building next to us. The 'con shooting at us with the intention to kill us.

"Please listen to me! I want you two to run! Run!" Dad shouts at us from where he lay in the ground with mom. A blaster pointed at the two of them.

I wanted to cry

I was so incredibly useless in this moment and with the look the decepticon was giving us. I knew there was no way we were going to make it out of this.

The salted tears rolled down my face faster than I could even comprehend. Was I crying for my parents? Or for what will be lost when we die?

"Dad, just stop! They don't want you, they want us!" Sam shouts back to our father and gestures to both him and I. Our hands up in surrender at the deception who was looking at us intently.

As if awaiting some moment when we ourselves transformer and start to fight him with our own blaster guns.

Do I smell like diesel to him?

"Oh, God!" I scream as the tail of the decepticon hit the ground harshly beside us. The sand flying up and covering us completely. The hit barely missed me and I already felt the effects of the adrenaline.

"Wait!" Sam shouts and grabs my hand pulling me close to him and show the decepticon that both of us were here.

"Sam Witwicky, Skylar Witwicky" The decepticon growls and points his blaster at us.