•• Chapter T h i r t e e n ••

But when you said, "Hello"

I knew that was the end of it all

I should've stayed at home

'Cause now there ain't no letting you go

"Bee!" I squeal and giggle loudly as his lips trail up and down my neck quickly and his large hands softly dig into my hips

"You have to be quiet babydoll" he chuckles and stops his loving assault on me as he backs up and runs his hand through his messy golden hair.

How the fuck could I be quiet?

I really liked bumblebee there was no doubt about it. Whether it was his holoform or his alt I absolutely cherished the bot. I just wasn't sure if this would last. How could we possibly have a future when I was off to college and he was going to be working with the autobot, hundreds of miles away from me.

Was this a sinking ship?

I was meant to experiment in college, have one night stands and get so drunk I forgot my own name. I didn't want to end this relationship, I'd never want to leave this bot but I had to live my life and so did he.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Bumblebee asks and raises a eyebrow at me. He looked at me for a second his blue eyes scanning my body as a lazy smirk forms on his perfect face.

Bastard

"Bee-" I start but get cut off by Sam screaming for said bot. I run out of the garage just as bumblebee explodes out of it and starts to shoot at mini decepticons.

Mini- fuck

I scream as small pieces of wood fly my way as I dodge both the wood pieces and the mini killers that run around my garden causing havoc.