•• Chapter T w e n t y f i v e ••

You ain't my boyfriend

And I ain't your girlfriend

But you don't want me to see nobody else

And I don't want you to see nobody

I officially hated Egypt

I officially hated Egypt. It was hot and humid and I was dirty and sweaty. Add onto that list that I had to fucking climb to get to this damn tomb.

I hate my life.

I was ahead of the others, my fingers were calloused and dirty as they gripped onto the harsh and sharp rocks I was using for leverage.

"You're ok baby. Almost there princess" bumblebee coos to me from my right as he also climbed the steep cliff with the twins.

I blushed but smiled at the encouragement, sighing a breath of relief as both Sam and I made it to the top at the same time and started to run towards the make shift safe house beside a pyramid.

"Awesome! I think aliens built that" Simmons shouts from behind us, and I glanced up at the huge pyramid in front of us.

How would you even know it was extra terrestrial?

"Come on. Move it! Move it!" Sam shouts to the rest of us and bangs against the entrance door to a building beside the pyramid.

The door caved in at his forceful touch and creaked open allowing the light of the day to be welcomed back into the dark and omnibus building we were hoping to spend the night.

"Guard us. Low profile. Don't make a scene, okay?" I call to the Autobots who were already in their alt forms and drove off at my words.

"Yeah, some of us got work to do! Dumb Autobots!" Wheelie shouts and follows the rest of us into the dust pit that had my asthma reevaluating how I breath.