Her back had been injured badly. She would heal but she wasn't a vampire so it would take her a little longer and the wounds needed aid. The marks ran down her back from her shoulder to the mid spine. The smooth skin disturbed by the hideous gashes.

I bandaged her well and it was hard to move around for her ,so I helped her put on the shirt. Trying not to be a pervert and glance at her beautiful body. I should've been proud of my control.
I carefully helped her to get in bed and lay down next to her keeping her in my embrace, careful not to hurt her.
It took a moment for her to relax and when she did, I heard her sobbing. It broke my heart, the way she silently cried in my chest and I couldn't do anything for her to make her feel better. I knew that she was scared for Jennie. She was afraid that something might happen to her. She was her only family. I moved her closer kissing her head and not saying anything.
None of us could sleep. We lay awake not speaking at all, with a hole deep in our chests.
———————————————————
Jennie's pov:
I felt like jumping around with happiness. Why? Because I just got the news as havoc broke in the dark mansion about Lord Ryder losing Min yoongi at the hands of the boys.
I felt glad that he was safe and broke control and that Taehyung was probably not dead.

I also felt guilty. If I had been able to control myselF he wouldn't have taken me. Atleast not so easily. I had become a burden for Taehyung. I knew he held back because he was keeping me away from the human. He was afraid I might kill him and regret it later. He tried even though it almost cost him his life.

I missed him. His scent, his warmth and his lovely persona. He was part of me . How could I cope without him. What I dreaded was, this fear, that what if..... I couldn't see him again and we didn't even tell eachother 'I love you.'

I was in the same bedroom. A lady had come, she was a vampire as well. Her eyes were purple though and she seemed really vaguely aware of the surroundings. Maybe  she too was possessed by him.

I was not very accomplished in magic and witchcraft but I knew some things very well.
That lady had told me to wear the dress she put on the bed. Which I wouldn't do. I would never dress up for him and I would never wear that style. Too dark and revealing.

I didn't even want to bathe since it felt insecure here. I sat in my bed and waited for the lady to come get me. She knocked on the door and opened it.
"Miss Lord Ryder is asking for you at dinner."
She didn't even object at my attire. The moment I stepped out of the room she gripped my arm tightly so I won't make a move. I silently did my thing. Something I had thought of in my quiet time in the closed bedroom.

It was in mom's spell book. How to sense the different kind of magic around you without sending out any disturbances to the aura around you. It was simple.
Think of the power like a fluid in the body. Mine had three and the one with a silver feel, push it to the head. Let it out slowly and spread the energy around like a thin blanket. But only through the head and not the body.
I walked casually while performing my silent search. And boom! I got the entire map. The defences. The weaknesses too. Perfect.

"I told you to wear the dress." I heard his deep hollow voice which made me feel disgusted .
"And I did not." I retorted. His face turned to scowl at me as I took a seat at the long dinner table. Everything was dark. There was no colour in the mansion. That was very depressing.

"Privacy." He commanded his servants who rushed out of the room closing the doors.

It was that instant. The plate clattered as he stood up suddenly bending towards me over the table with a deadly stare. My heart racing with fear as to what he was about to do.
His hand reached up to touch my face but something in me made it slap away. That had been a mistake. Because he grabbed me by the wrist yanking me up and throwing me to the floor. I couldn't fight his grip.
"I told you!" He snarled. "I will torture you until you beg for death." His tongue licked his lips making me want to puke. His hand roughly grabbed my hair and pushed my head up. I didn't show any weakness at all. But it did hurt.
"You're pretty just like your mother. It's a shame you're the seed of that dick wolf as well. But that won't stop me from having you." He growled.

"You will never have me!" I spit in his face. "You can torture me all you want but I have a mate and he will come get me! I'll watch when you will be crushed!"
He threw me to the floor again with more force and this time ending it with a kick in the gut which OH GOSH! hurt. It hurt real bad. But it was okay. I was okay.
"Stubborn huh?" He grabbed my face in his hand tightly. "Your precious mate is not bonded to you yet. And you'll never be able to see him again. He will soon be dead. I will kill him with my bare hands. If you want to spare him then better listen to me."

"I'm not one of those shitty girlfriends who think sacrifice would work. Taehyung can fight and I will fight with him. We will show you what it's like to love!" I yelled.
"That's  enough!"
He glared at me on the ground.

"You think you can do whatever you want. Why not kill me then when I be ao stubborn. Because you won't. You don't want to. And that is one thing you will not do because you can't. You can't ,because I'm your purpose!"

"Take her back to her room. Don't give her anything if she asks. No food or water, and no blood."
He stormed out of  the room as two servants entered gripping my arm and pulling me back to my cell bedroom. Good.
_______________________
A/n: don't forget to vote. All comments are appreciated and if you like it so far plz invite your friends as well.