Chapter 8 (FINAL)

Chapter 8 (FINAL)

Jayden woke up to find himself alone in bed. After their cryathorn they decided to go to sleep in Jaylens room. They didn't speak much but the older held the younger right as they were both consumed by the darkness of sleep.
Jayden took a quick shower before heading downstairs. He found Jaylen serving pancakes into two plates.
"Good morning little brother. Take a seat breakfast is ready" Jaylen said with a smile.
"Good morning big brother. Thank you" Jayden said with an identical smile before sitting and digging into his pancakes drowning in syrup. Just the way he loved it.

They ate in comfortable silence.
"I was thinking of catching up on some dramas on Netflix. Do you want to join me?" Jayden decided to make the first move.
"Only if you wash the dishes and prepare the snacks. Also I get to choose what we watch"
"That's not fair" Jayden said with a pout.
"I'm older so I'm the boss here so you will do my biding"
"Gosh you never change" Jayden said with a laugh. He missed this playful side of his brother.

They spent the rest of the day watching Netflix, talking and eating junk food. Things were still a bit tense but since they both had finally opened up they things would only get better from there.
"... So that's the story. I know it was my fault in the end" Jaylen had told his brother his love triangle as they lay in bed in the evening.
"So do you still love him? Nathan?" Jayden asked.
"I don't... That's not what's important or my point. I'm sorry I gave you grief about Sebastian. I was just being selfish and it's not fair. He really likes you and... "
"It doesn't matter Jaylen. If me being with him makes you uncomfortable then..."
"No Jayden. If you like him back then don't fight your feelings anymore. I will deal with my own as well. Now sleep we have a busy day tomorrow" Jaylen said ending the conversation. As soon as he was sure Jayden was asleep he grabbed his phone before sending a quick message.

.....

Jaylen opened the front door to leave when he bumped into Sebastian by the door.
"He is upstairs in his room" Jaylen said before walking to his car. What he didn't expect was for Sebastian to pull him into his arms. A hug which took Jaylen by surprise.
"I don't hate you Jaylen. Thank you for this. I hope things work out for you and I hope we can be friends again" Sebastian let go as he gave him a dimpled smile before going into the house.
Jaylen felt himself smiling as well. He got into the car more determined to do his mind.

Jayden felt a dip in the bed and assumed it was just Jaylen, but the hand wrapped around his waist made him think otherwise. He opened his eyes and turned to see the eyes of the boy he had been avoiding all week. The boy he missed so much it hurt.
"Hey" Sebastian broke the silence.
"Hey" Jayden responded, "What are you doing here? Am I dreaming?"
"Jaylen sent me a message last night. After that I just had to come see you. I missed you" Sebastian said as he caressed his cheek lovingly.
"I... Missed you too" Jayden said and the taller male couldn't hold back anymore as he leaned forward and kissed the other.

"I want us to be together for real Jayden. I have never felt for anyone what I feel for you. Will you be my boyfriend?" Sebastian said giving Jayden a hopeful smile.
"You are my boyfriend... I mean yes I will be your boyfriend and I feel you... I mean I feel the same... Sorry I can feel your hard on and it's kind of distracting... I mean..." Sebastian shut him up with his lips. He loved how Jayden babbled when he got nervous.

.....

Jaylen stood by the front door. Everytime he was about to knock he got nervous and scratched his head. He wasn't as confident as he thought he was. He almost ran when the door opened.
"You have been out there for like 10 minutes already just come in Jaylen" Nathan said as he left the door wide open. He was shirtless and Jaylen couldn't help but drool at how good he looked. Focus Jaylen. He said to himself as he walked in and closed the door.

Before he could say a word Nathan had his lips on the shorter male leaving him breathless.
"Wait" Jaylen said breathless, "I have something to say"
"What is it?" Nathan asked giving him a look that always made Jaylen feel like jumping on his d**k.
"I'm sorry for everything I put you through and I... I never stopped loving you. I only want you" this time Jaylen was the one who initiated the kiss.
"You know I have always loved you baby. I'm so happy you have come back to me. Let's never separate again" Nathan said before devouring his boyfriends lips. This is how it was meant to be. Even if they had made mistakes in the past they had always been meant for each other. It wasn't the end but at least now Jaylen and his brother had some closure. At least now everyone could look forward as they buried everything else in the past. At least now everyone could move on.

°°°°°°°°°

THE END

I have decided to end this book here. It was meant to be a short story and it has reached its peak. I hope you enjoyed it. I know it was short but a bit or a roller coaster of emotions. Thank you for reading.

Tell me what you thought of the book.