Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Jayden did everything to get rid of the taller male. He showed no signs of wanting to leave the house and so Jayden had to kick him out. His resolve seemed to break when the male kissed him but he kept strong and was able to kick out the male after an hour. But just when he thought he could relax the front door banged open. He was about to shout when he realised it wasn’t the person he expected.
“Was that Sebastian’s car I just saw leaving? What the hell was he doing here this early in the morning?” Jaylen didn’t hide his distaste of the whole situation. He hated that Sebastian was ignoring him but the fact that his ex-boyfriend wanted his brother, he hated that even more. Did Sebastian leave the party last night to see Jayden? Did they…Jaylen didn’t even want to think about it.

“He…He came to get his copy of our assignment?” Jayden quickly responded and he was relieved the words came out.
“This early?” Jaylen didn’t believe him at all, “I might be a lot of things but im not stupid. He came last night didn’t he. I told you to stay away from him. Why the hell do you have to just waltz in like you own the place and take what doesn’t belong to you”

“Okay fine. He did come last night and we hung out. He brought pizza and we watched movies..."
"And then you opened your slutty little legs and seduced him. Gosh you're such a slut. Why don't you just go after some other guys? It's clear you're willing"
"From what I have been hearing around school you're the slut. And I didn't pursue him, he pursued me. If you have a problem go deal with him and leave me out of it" Jayden said ending the conversation before rushing to his room and locking the door.
He ignored Jaylens assault on his door before locking himself in the bathroom and letting the tears flow. Jayden missed the days when his brother was his best friend. The most the fought about was the tv remote but now this whole situation was messed up. Jayden loved Jaylen and didn't want to hurt him. Jaylen was being an ass but Jayden knew he was also wrong. Out of all guys to like him why did it have to be his brothers ex boyfriend. And even though Jayden had fallen hook line and sinker for the taller boy he knew he couldn't go on. He had to break it off with Sebastian because if he had to choose he would choose his brother no matter what.

Jaylen got tired of banging on the door and headed to his room. He already had a lot on his mind and finding out Sebastian had stayed over with Jayden made him feel like a wrecking ball just went through his heart. But he had no one else to blame but himself for this mess.
Maybe a shower would make him feel better. He took his shirt off and got a glimpse of himself on the full body mirror in his room. The lovebites on his neck reminded him of what happened between him and Nathan earlier on.  The way he kissed him, the way he touched him, how much he had missed him. Jaylen couldn't deny how much he loved Nathan and missed him. He had messed up. They both did.

Jaylen and Nathan had been together for two years. Friends turned into lovers but after a big fight they broke up. Right now Jaylen didn't even remember why they had fought and if it had even been worth it. All he remembers is how much he wanted to prove to Nathan that he didn't need him and that's how Sebastian got into the picture. Sebastian was just meant to be a random hookup. Nothing serious. But then Nathan got mad and decided two could play that game and that's when Logan got into the picture. The one night stands ended up lasting longer than planned and Jaylen began to fall for Sebastian. You couldn't blame him. The tall hunk was a great guy. He was more than great but... Jaylen couldn't let go of his first love. Nathan convinced him to break it off with Sebastian and he did the same with Logan but later Jaylen found it harder to let go than he thought it was.
Either way it was all just a messed up situation.

....

"YOU DID WHAT?"
"Shhhhh.... Noah do you want everyone to hear" Jayden tried to calm down his best friend.
"I just can't... Jayden I told you to stay away from him... This is..."
"Good news. Jayden don't feel bad. Basically everyone in school knows how much Sebastian has the hots for you. Jaylen can see it as well and needs to accept the facts" Logan said. His boyfriend was just silently listening. He knew very well how much Logan hated Jaylen and so he understood where he was coming from.

"No. He is my brother and I can't be with his ex. I feel really bad about it and I'm breaking it off with him"
"Good luck the because here he comes" Noah said before his friends walked away.
"Good morning babe" Sebastian said with a smile and tried to kiss the shorter male but he looked away.

"Jayden..."
"We need to talk" Jayden said before leading the taller male to the library where he knew no one would be around. Jayden turned to the other male but didn't expect the kiss he got. It was hard but Jayden was finally able to push the other boy off and create some distance between them.
"Jayden what's going on?" Sebastian asked wondering why the shorter male was pushing him away.
"I can't do this. I can't... Be with you"
"Jayden after Saturday night you can't say that you don't want to be together. I love you Jayden and I know you love me too" Why did he have to confess his love at a time like this making it harder.

"I can't Sebastian... I just..."
"Is this still about Jaylen. We are over Jayden and..."
"You might be over but he is still my brother and I... And I choose him Sebastian. I'm sorry" Jayden said before walking away but he was pulled back, lips meeting his own.
"Please don't do this?" Sebastian begged against his lips.
"I'm sorry Sebastian. I can't do this" Jayden pushed the taller male before running out of the room. Sebastian was heartbroken. Many people might think this is revenge or maybe it's because Jayden looks exactly like Jaylen and he is trying to replace him but that's not the case. Sebastian genuinely liked Jayden and the more he got to know him the more he fell for him. Saturday was the best day of his life but just when he thought it was smooth sailing from here an anchor was lowered into his heart. For a moment he forgot how to breathe. Why? WHY? WHY?

After he a few minutes as if on autopilot Sebastian was in the boys room with Jaylen. He had looked for the male and dragged him there.
"Sebastian..."
"No you shut up and listen. You broke up with me. That means I have every right to move on and find someone who can make me happy and give me all their love. So what if it's your brother? It has nothing to do with you so let us be" the taller male lashed out in anger.
"I don't know what this has to do with me and..."
"HE BROKE IT OFF WITH ME AND I KNOW ITS ALL YOU...WHY...why won't you just... Let me be... Let him be... Why do you keep provoking me when you are in love with someone else" Sebastian said rendering Jaylen silent.

"I was totally fine with a simple hookup but you pushed me further to be with you but... No matter what I did for you or how I treated you you wouldn't stop looking at him every chance you got. Don't deny it Jayden. You might have liked me or maybe convinced yourself you moved on but I saw it... I saw the way you looked at him and... You never looked at me in that way. Now I have found someone who looks at me that way....please Jaylen I am begging you. Allow the rest of the world to be happy for once and don't let out your frustrations on the rest of us. If you still love Nathan go to him or don't it's your decision but don't make everyone depressed because you are" Sebastian said before walking out and leaving Jaylen to his thoughts.

°°°°°°°°°

Thank you for reading. Remember to vote and comment.

What do you think Jaylen will decide?