Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Marry me" after a long silence Jayden finally broke it with a statement Sebastian never expected which caused him to burst in laughter. This only made Jayden red with embarrassment.
"I mean come in," Jayden said opening the door and leading Sebastian in the house.
"I hope you don't mind me joining your movie night," Sebastian said.
"I thought you were going to that party. What happened?" Jayden asked as the headed up to his room after getting a few cups and plates.
"It got boring really fast and I realized I would rather Netflix and chill with you" Jayden couldn't help but blush at that comment but hid it.

"I'm honored you left alcohol, hot girls and loud music for me. Hope you are ready to be forced to watch cartoons because I'm suddenly in the mood for that tonight"
"Cartoons I love. As long as you don't put anything with blood and gore I'm cool"
"You don't watch horrors. Are you scared of horror movies?"
"Petrified. When I was 10 years old my older sister made me watch the grudge and she regretted it because I was so scared I didn't sleep alone for some time and demanded to sleep in her room with her. When our parents got back she also got the scolding of her life for traumatizing me" Sebastian said making Jayden laugh.
"Don't worry they scare me too and because of that I don't even bother going to that section on Netflix"
"Now you actually have to marry me because you're perfect"

"Stop it Seb. Just take off your shoes and jacket and let's watch" Jayden said hiding his blush before they settled at the edge of the bed and Jayden put on the lego movie.
They were laughing and having so much fun as they went through two movies. They ended up roasting each other for fun before it turned into a tickling match but Sebastian won as he hovered over a laughing Jayden.

"I'm... hahaha... sorry... you... hahaha... don't... look... like... hahaha...monkey..." Finally, he was let go of as he caught his breath.
At that moment Jayden looked up and realized how close Sebastian was as he breathed deeply. His eyes lowered to the taller boy's lips when he saw them moving.
"Jayden" Sebastian whispered with his deep husky voice.
"Seb?"
"I can't do this"
"Do what?"
"I don't want to be just friends"
At that moment their lips met.

..........

Jayden woke up the next morning and groaned when he was blinded by sunlight. It took a few seconds before his eyes adjusted to the light. He attempted to get up but was shocked something was holding him down.
He opened the blanket and saw a hand around his waist. Not only that but he was butt naked.
That's when all the memories from last all came back. He blushed all shades or red remembering what happened with Sebastian. One kiss led to another and Jayden won't lie and say he resisted. He wanted this as well and at the end of the night, he had lost his virginity to Sebastian.

"Good morning baby" Sebastians deep sexy morning voice whispered in his ear giving him goosebumps. All thoughts of how Noah would murder him for not listening were thrown out the window as his mind was completely occupied by the male pressed against his back.
"Good morning" Jayden turned to face the other male before receiving a deep kiss that left him wanting more.
"I feel dirty" Jayden said with a pout. He felt sticky and gross because they went straight to sleep after doing the dirty.
"Then let's take a shower together"
"That's if you keep your hands to yourself"
"I'm not going to make any promises"
Jayden just rolled his eyes before smiling.
"Fine, but no sex"
"Aww come on that would be the best part of the shower," Sebastian said as he followed Jayden into the bathroom.

.....

"You didn't seem to be enjoying yourself last night"
"The party was a total bust"
"Jim's parties are always wild and crazy. It was epic"
"Whatever"
"Did it have anything to do with the fact that Sebastian just up and left"
"And why would that bother me? He can do whatever he wants he isn't any of my fuxking business"
"Do you still have feelings for him?"
"Hell no"
"So why do you act all bitter when I bring him up. You think I don't know you have been trying to get back with him. I might be a lot of things but I'm not stupid Jaylen"
"Shut the fuxk up Nathan. You don't know shit" Jaylen said as he stood up in anger. After the party, he had slept over at Nathans house and now they had been chilling in the lounge watching tv before the conversation started.

"I know that right now you're pissed because Sebastian has been all over your brother and he isn't even hiding it. You're pissed because Sebastian is over you and wants nothing to do with you" Nathan also stood up in anger, "How can you still cry over him?"
"You're the one to talk. You think I don't see the way you look at Logan. I know you regret breaking up with him. Do you hate me for breaking you two apart? Is this why you're in my case and saying all this hurtful shit"
"I regret breaking his heart but I don't regret breaking up with him" Nathan made a move closer to Jaylen before cupping his face into his hands, "I don't hate you. You know how I feel about you. You know why I left Logan"

"I'm sorry," Jaylen said as his tears flowed.
"No baby I'm sorry. I know you only got with Sebastian to get me jealous but it all just went crazy and we caught feelings. But right now it's breaking me apart that you're thinking about a guy who doesn't care about you when I have been here all along and I'm still here. I'm sorry about Logan. It was a mistake I deeply regret but baby I still love you so much and I miss you so so much" Nathan said before locking lips with Jaylen.

°°°°°°°°°°
I bet you all didn't see that one coming.
I know you have questions and are wondering what the hell is going on. What do you think will happen next?
Remember comments keep the author happy and updating 😁