Chapter 4

Chapter 4

It had been a week since Jayden had been paired with Sebastian for the project and he did everything in his power to not fall for the devilishly handsome and charming male.
Jayden couldn't deny that Sebastian was everything he had imagined for an ideal boyfriend. He was handsome and popular, but a really nice guy, he was a total hot jock with a body to die for but also a total nerd with the brain to go with it. He proved that on the first day they worked on their project in the library. He switched into school mode but as soon as they were done for the day he was back to being all chill and playful.
It was really hard not to fall for him but Jayden was doing his best reminding himself this was his brother's ex-boyfriend whom he might still have feelings for. He would constantly tell himself Sebastian would never like LIKE him but then Sebastian wasn't helping because after their second day working on their project the shameless flirting began. If Jayden didn't know it before now he knew Sebastian was really into him as much as he was digging him.

And to make matters worse they had so much in common. Basketball, classic movies, action video games and so much more. They even liked the same type of juice all the way to the same brand name and flavor. Jayden was surely doomed. Disappointed as well since he seemed to have found his soulmate but he was off-limits.
He was thankful it was Friday and they had just finished working on the project in the school library. It was completely done and he didn't have to worry about meeting up with Sebastian again if he was going to be able to stay away from him himself.
"So...are you going to the party tonight?" Sebastian asked as they packed up. They was a student who was having a party because his parents were not around for the weekend and apparently everyone was invited.

"No. I'm just going to sit this one out. Netflix and chill is more my thing at weekends" Jayden responded.
"How about I take you to the cinema and we turn it into a date?" He confidently made a move turning Jayden into a stuttering mess.
"Wha...what...i...i mean...i would love that...but I can't...not that I don't want to....i really really want to go out with you...you're so hot and cool and like my soulmate... I mean not soulmates because that would be weird right" Jayden laughed awkwardly totally embarrassed.
"Come on Jayden. You know i like you a lot and I'm not planning in pretending otherwise. And I know you like me as well. You're very open about your thoughts and we have so much in common. I also feel like you're my soulmate and it isn't weird at all. So what's holding you back. I have thought I would never feel this way for anyone again but you make me happy and I want us to be together" Sebastian said as he took a step towards the shorter male but Jayden took a step back.

"But you dated my brother" Jayden finally let it out, "I like you so much Sebastian and I want to be with you but... You dated Jaylen and it feels wrong somehow...like I'm taking something from him"
"Jayden, please. Jaylen broke up with me and I have 0 feelings left for him. I admit I did love him a lot buy he broke up with me and after that, I didn't want to commit to anyone because he broke my heart...that was until I met you. I don't think I can just let you go Jayden" Sebastian took a step towards Jayden again, but this time he wrapped his arm around his waist pulling them closer. He leaned in to kiss Jayden but then the shorter male looked away.
"I'm sorry Seb. I really am but...can we just be friends" Jayden looked up with a sad look. This is not what he wanted and Sebastian could see that but he couldn't force the other male to be with him.
"I can't believe you just friend-zoned me but it's fine. If I can't have your ass I will at least take your friendship because I'm serious about not letting you go" Sebastian said before taking Jayden home.

Jayden had just finished popping popcorn when he met Jaylen in the hallway fully dressed and on his way out.
"Going out?" Jayden asked.
"Not that it's any of your business but I'm out the whole weekend and I don't care what you get up to. Anywhere is better than being stuck in this house with you" Jaylen said before leaving the house.
"Asshole" Jayden said before grabbing his popcorn and snacks and heading up to his room for some Netflix and chill.

An hour later caught up in the emotions of 'Pursuit of happiness' the doorbell rang surprising Jayden.
He was wondering who would come to the house this late at night since his dad was out of town on business and Jaylen was out...doing whatever he gets up to and was clearly not coming back anytime soon.
As soon as Jayden opened the front door he was blinded by a handsome smile.
"I hope you don't mind. I brought pizza and some drinks" Sebastian said as he raised up the box and a paper bag.

°°°°°°°°°°

Will Jayden invite him in?
What do you think will happen next?
What is Jaylen up to tonight?
Remember comments keep the author happy and updating.