Chapter 2

Chapter 2

As usual Sebastian got to school earlier than most for basketball practice. It was the season and they had to play in a regional tournament very soon so their coach was working them extra hard.
After practice he took a shower before throwing on a sleeveless shirt and jeans and heading to the library to sort out the books people had left scattered the previous day.
Putting on his reading glasses he got right to work.

"Wow. You don't see that everyday" he heard someone say but as soon as he turned he frowned. 
"You have got to be kidding me. How many times do I have to tell you to leave me the hell alone?"  Sebastian was tired of Jaylens advances. He loved Jaylen so much in the past but he was thrown away like some piece of trash.
Sebastian had enough self respect not to put himself in such a situation again.
"Wow okay...I guess I'm sorry for whatever reason and you only have to tell me once" the person responded and that's when Sebastian took a good look at him.

He sounded different and looked...different as well.
"Jaylen?" Sebastian called out as the other male turned to leave. The male turned back to Sebastian as realization dawned on him.
"Ohhhhh this totally makes sense now. Let me introduce myself. I'm Jayden Jameson. Jaylens twin brother" Jayden said as he offered his hand in greeting.
"Jayden...I'm so sorry I thought you were Jaylen...wow you guys are exactly the same..again I'm sorry" Sebastian responded feeling guilty he had attacked the wrong person as he shook his hand. Then he remembered the picture he had seen of a younger Jayden and Jaylen once when he had visited.

"Its alright. You're like the 20th person to think I'm Jaylen. The only difference was the rest of my encounters were confessions. Now that I actually met and attractive guy I experienced my first rejection" Jayden said with a reassuring smile. Sebastian smiled at the complement before remembering what Jayden first said.
"What did you mean by your first comment?" Sebastian asked with a smile. He relaxed knowing this wasn't Jaylen he was dealing with.
Now that he got a better look at the blond male standing before he he easily picked out the differences he had with Jaylen.

"Oh that" Jayden responded as he looked away and Sebastian didn't miss the blush that crossed his cheeks, "First of all I wasn't following you around or drooling over your muscles while you were practicing basketball. I was just giving myself a tour of the school before attending my first day here and I realise I'm embarrassing myself even more and so I will shut up" he said blushing even more.
"No its okay. Go on" Sebastian encouraged already enjoying the conversation.
"I'm sorry I'm socially awkward and you weren't meant to hear that comment...I just...its just that you were a total hot jock when I first saw  you and a total hot nerd now. I know this is off topic but your dragon tattoo on your arm is so cool and that's not something you see everyday and there I go rambling again" Jayden blushed again as he covered his face.

"You're so different"  Sebastian said with a smile.
"From Jaylen..."
"No. From everyone"
"Is that a bad thing?"
"No. Its refreshing"

..........

"So where is your better half?" Nathan asked as they walked to class.
"You mean worse half. I don't know and don't care. He left real early in the morning"  Jaylen responded with a frown.
Eversince their parents divorced Jaylen hadn't seen Jayden in a long time or even spoken to him. He was mad about what happened and hated them both and so he ignored them.

When he found out his mom had passed away he broke down. His father didn't stay long and immediately left him alone to drown in his own grief.
He was alone eversince his mother and brother abandoned him with a man who cared more about his businesses and girlfriends.
After the funeral Jayden had to move back in with them and Jaylen had no choice but to accept it but that didn't mean he had to acknowledge his presence.
They were basically strangers living in the same house.

"He can't be that bad" Kevin said and at that moment Jayden walked out of the library with Sebastian.
"Just follow the directions I gave you and you won't get lost" Sebastian said with a smile.
"Thanks Seb. See you around" Jayden reaponded with and even bigger smile.
Nathan and Kevin gave each other a look before turning to Jaylen who looked ready to murder someone but his next action was even more shocking.

"Jay there you are. I have been looking everywhere for you" he said with his usual dazzling smile before turning to face Sebastian who immediately excused himself and left.
As soon as he was gone he frowned and turned to his brother.
"Its not even an hour and you're already pissing on my territory"  Jaylen said and Jayden gave him a puzzled look.
"You said you don't want to hear from me, speak to me or see me but here you are in front of me. I have done everything to stay out of your way Jaylen" Jayden said rolling his eyes in annoyance.
Jayden didn't hate his brother  but he hated his attitude towards him since the divorce.
"I'm only going to say this once. Stay away from Sebastian" Jaylen whispered with a glare before walking back to his friends.

Before Jayden could conclude what this all meant he heard an all too familiar voice.
"Jayden" he turned to see his best friend.
"Noah" Jayden ran and hugged Noah.
"Jayden I'm glad you're finally back. I missed you so much" they hugged again.
"I'm back now. We have so much to catch up on" Jayden said as he held his friends hand and they happily walked to class.

Many  people were shocked at how the all serious student body president had transformed right before their eyes. Especially Kevin. His smile got his heart beating at unnatural speeds.
"Jaylen?" Kevin said with pleading eyes.
"Oh my gosh. Yes they are like best friends since we were kids. No I will not have you befriending my idiot brother to get hookup or else our friendship is over and no Nathan I'm over Sebastian please stop looking at me like that" Jaylen said before he rushed to class leaving them behind.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

What do you think about Jayden?

How is the story so far?