Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Soon the whole school knew they was a student. Not only that but he was also Jaylens identical twin brother.
Luckily Jayden had blond hair and soon the confusion between the two twins was dealt with halfway through the day.
Having Noah by his side no one really bothered Jayden and luckily they had the same lessons which didn't include Jaylen.

But once in a while Jayden noticed that Sebastian was in most of his classes.
Honestly Jayden thought Sebastian was cool and had thought he had made a friend until Jaylen gave him a warning to stay away.
He wondered why but didn't ask any questions. What was clear was that Sebastian seemed to dislike Jaylen from their first meeting.

Jayden was at the cafeteria with Noah who had introduced him to his other friends Logan and Ethan who were also a couple.
Jayden was getting to know his new friends as they enjoyed their lunch when Sebastian walked in totally capturing his attention.
Jayden didn't intend to stare but as soon as they locked eyes Sebastian gave him a heart shattering smile before waving and turning away to join some of his teammates at their usual table.

"Who are you looking at with that grin?" Noah asked as he turned to see who is was.
"No" Noah said as he turned to a blushing Jayden.
"What? You have to admit he is hot and tall and his voice" Jayden said before he bit his lip to hold back a blush and more words that would embarrass him further.
"No Jayden" Noah repeated.
"You don't think he is hot? I may or may not have already fantasized about him holding me with those strong arms of his. You have to admit though he is totally daddy..." Jayden gave him a 'are you crazy' look but Noah covered his mouth before he babbled any further.

"No. I mean yes Sebastian is totally hot and the hottest guy in school but you can't crush on him. I forbid you" Noah said letting him go.
"Why?" Jayden pouted with a frown. Why was everyone telling him to stay away from the hot tall man of his dreams.
"Because he is your twin brothers ex boyfriend" Noah said.
"And why is that a problem?" Logan cut in.
"Because we all know even if they broke up Jaylen has this unspoken claim on him" Ethan said.
"Jaylen broke up with Sebastian. Its over. It might not be over for Jaylen but its over for Sebastian. I don't think that should stop Jayden from crushing on him" Logan said as he glanced across the cafeteria to look at his own ex.
At that moment he locked eyes with Nathan before quickly looking away.

"Jaylen has no one to blame but himself. Its his own fault" Logan said with a frown.
"I guess so but Noah is right. I can't be crushing on my brothers ex. Jaylen and I might not get along but i won't do that to him" Jayden said with a smile.
Honestly Jayden had never dated and he didn't like the fact that the first guy he actually likes comes with restrictions.
Anyway, it wasn't like Sebastian would ever like him enough to date him. Jayden believed his was too socially awkward for a cool guy like Sebastian.

Soon after lunch he had English and their teacher decided to give them a project to do.
"I'm going to put you all in pairs and you will have to write an essay about your partner. Who they are, their likes, deslikes and many more things" the teacher said.
Many people were already giving their friends smiles and hopeful looks but all that was destroyed by her next words.
"You are not going to be paired with your friends and most probably someone you have never spoken to" she said before she randomly started pairing up the whole class.

To Kevin's joy and Noah's dismay the two were paired together.
Nathan and Jaylen were in a different class because Kevin took advanced English to be close to his crush.
She called out the whole class and Jayden was shocked when he was paired with the boy he had decided to stay away from.
Jayden only recovered from shock  when Sebastian took the seat right next to him.

"What's on your mind?" Sebastian asked with his usual heart stopping smile.
"You...I mean I wasn't thinking about you...I mean its not like I wouldn't think about you but I wasn't thinking about you right now...because who wouldnt think about you...and now I will shut up because I'm making no sense" Jayden said as he looked away with a deep blush.
Sebastian laughed so hard catching everyone's attention.
"Mr Park I said work on your project not play"
"I'm sorry mam. Its just that Jayden is really funny" Sebastian said and soon everyone was back to doing their projects.

"I like you"
"What?" Jayden responded in shock at Sebastians words.
"I like you. You might find it hard to believe but I think you're really cool. You might call it being socially awkward but I call it cute and honest, and I like that about you. Let's be friends" Sebastian said and Jayden couldn't believe what he was hearing.
Now avoiding his brothers ex was going to be harder than he thought.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

What do you think Jayden is going to do? Become friends with Sebastian or reject him.