Chapter 5: Yuna and Mom.

Start from the beginning

I chuckled at mom's answer. 

"Thanks, Mom", I said. I felt much better.

She hugged me, "Anytime, sweetie."

I was about to help Mom with dinner when suddenly the doorbell rang. 

"Huh, I wonder who that is", Mom said. It looks like she wasn't expecting anyone, but she went to the door. 

I was about to take over cooking duty for Mom when the realization suddenly hit me like a freaking truck. 

No, it can't be. 

That can't be Yuna at the door. There's just no way, right?! 

I started to sweat heavily. 

"Wait, Mom-!", I ran out of the kitchen, but on my way there I collided with someone and we both fell to the floor.

"Ow", I rubbed my head.

"Geez, are you really that excited to see me?", Yuna said also rubbing her head. 

My eyes opened with shock. Oh my freaking god, she's actually here. 

"Why are you here?!"

"I just wanted to see my future mother-in-law", Yuna said pretending to be cheekily innocent.

I stood there in bewildered silence. 

"Oh my", Mom said slyly joining our conversation, she put her hand to her mouth, "I didn't expect you two to be moving that fast."

Mom, do not encourage her! 

I got up from the ground and took hold of Yuna's arm.

"Mom, um, will you excuse us? We're going to my room.", I said before pulling Yuna toward the staircase.

"Please don't make too much noise up there, you two", Mom winked at me.

"Mom!", I blushed at what she was implying, "Ugh, I swear." 

I pretended to ignore what she said. I can't believe just how similar Mom and Yuna are. 

Yuna and I made it to my bedroom and I closed the door behind us, and then faced Yuna. 

"Don't forget, Mom told us we can't make too much noise", Yuna said seductively, pressing her body onto me and looking into my eyes. 

Oh, no, I'm not letting her control the situation like last time. I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her away.

"I'm not having sex with you, Yuna", I said.

"Yet", Yuna added smugly.

I facepalmed. 

"Did you seriously followed me home?", I asked her with annoyance in my voice. 

"Maaaybe", she said playing coy. 

"I swear I will call the police."

"Are they going to believe you with the hickey on your neck?"

My face reddened as I had forgotten about it.

"My mom found out because you put it there!"

"Hehe, I like your mom", Yuna said happily. 

"Because she gave us permission to have sex?", I said unsurprised by her words. No doubt Mom and Yuna will get along swimmingly. You would more believe that Yuna was her daughter than me. 

"Yep!"

I rolled my eyes. 

"Anyway", Yuna said, "Aren't you going to introduce me to your family?" 

"Sure, I'll just tell them I made a pact with a succubus", I said sarcastically. Though at this point, I don't even think Mom would care. My sister would probably want to know what that's about.

"Come on!", she said teasingly, "As far as I'm aware, we met in the Manga Club at school and fell deeply in love with each other."

"Oh really now?", I folded my arms, clearly calling her memory into question.

"Yes!", she started to smile wickedly, "Besides, I'm a succubus, remember? I can feel it, you love me, don't you?"

Yuna started to get close to my face, looking into my eyes. I tried not to return her gaze, but I couldn't resist. I looked into her beautiful purple eyes and placed a quick, gentle kiss on her lips. 

Yuna looked surprised, of course, because I'm usually reluctant with her advances. I could see her turning a little red.

"Yes, I do love you", I said blushing and avoiding her gaze. 

"You're so kawaii!", Yuna hugged me, but the embrace didn't last long because she then pulled me and threw me on my bed. 

"H-hey!", I said. I had a feeling I knew where this was going.

Yuna ignored me, getting on top of me and straddling me. She had no plans of letting me escape. 

"I'm hungry, and I know exactly what I want for dinner", she said smirking.

Yuna began to unzip my skirt and pulled it down from my waist, exposing my panties. To my own surprise, I didn't stop her. 

My bedroom door suddenly opened.

"Hey, big sis, mom said dinner is re-", My little sister said before catching Yuna on top of me.

Oh, no. Not again.

We all paused for a few seconds, slowly processing the situation. Yuna and my little sister made direct eye contact with each other, and then my sister looked at me.

"I'm telling mom", she shut the door and ran downstairs.

"No, wait!", I tried to raise my hand to her but it was too late.

"Hehe, your little sister is so cute!", Yuna remarked. 

"Yuna, get off me!", I said in annoyance.

Sigh, this is going to be an eventful evening.