Chapter 16: I Missed You.

I reached home after getting the train and walking from school. I told Hitomi and Rui that I wouldn't be coming today to the club room, so they most likely didn't go as well, but they do seem to be getting close. I spotted them eating lunch together today in Rui and Yuna's classroom. It was really cute.

Once I opened the door, everyone else's shoes were there to indicate that Mom and Umi were home as well. I didn't even realize the extra pair of shoes at the door because I was too busy in my 'Yuna Withdrawal Syndrome' state. 

I walked into the living room,"Hey, Mom, is someone here?". My eyes opened wide at the sight of Yuna sitting on the couch with my mom. It came as a shock to finally see her again. Considering she was in casual attire, a blouse and jeans, I assumed this meant she didn't go to school today.

"Hey, Y/-", she started to greet me but I didn't let her finish. I ran toward her and wrapped my arms tightly around her.

"I missed you so much!", I said almost crying.

Yuna didn't say anything and just returned my embrace. It just occurred to me how much I missed having our bodies this close together, as I took in every second of our warm reunion. 

Mom then took this opportunity to walk out of the room to give us time alone. We were hugging each other for a minute or so before I let go of her. Then I noticed her hands wrapped in bandages. 

"Oh my god! Yuna, are you okay?! Did you get hurt?!", I exclaimed in worry.

What I saw when I looked at her face were tears flowing down her eyes, yet she had the most brightest smile. It left me a bit puzzled.

"Even after what I did, you still love me that much?", she said. 

"Of course I do!", I took my hands and wipe her tears from her face, "I'll always love you no matter what." 

At that moment, I started to realised the meaning behind what she said. My mind went back to the first time she came here. Yuna's succubus powers lets her know that I love her, possibly how much as well.

"Come on, let's go", I said holding out my hand. She took it and I led her upstairs. 

"Where are we going?", Yuna asked.

"My bedroom."

"Oh, you want to have sex there?", she said in a seductive tone. I turned around immediately I held my palm to her mouth to silence her.

"Are you crazy?! Don't say that out loud! ", I said embarrassed and looking around to make sure no one heard her, "Don't forget that my mom and Umi are here!"

I could feel her mouth curving into a smile underneath my hand. Then I felt a wet liquid against my palm as Yuna licked my hand that was on her mouth.

"Eww! What are you?! Five?!", I said all flustered while pulling away my hand, cringing as I felt Yuna's saliva on it.

She gave me a naughty smile, "Why are you so flustered? You've already tasted it in other places."

My face went red, but right then, I couldn't help but break out into a warm laugh.

"What?", Yuna asked with a pout.

"I miss this. You teasing me like that", I said calming down from my laughing fit.

There was a slight blush on Yuna's face. But just when she looked happy, her expression turned to one of remorse.

"I'm sorry I avoided you for so long", she said sadly, looking to the floor.

I smiled. I went to her, and I kissed her forehead once I gently moved her bangs out of the way.

"It was hard, wasn't it?", I said. I know it was because it felt tortuous to me as well.