Chapter 11: Home Alone.

I started to awake from my slumber and the first thing I noticed was that Yuna wasn't there in bed with me. I tried lifting myself from the bed, however, I felt a bit strangely fatigued.

I looked at my bedroom window, sunlight pouring through it. It seems like it's still morning. I'm not sure about the time though, but it doesn't seem like I slept long. Maybe an hour or so. Once I was out of bed, I grabbed my phone from inside my school bag on the floor and pressed its power button to check the time.

I almost dropped my phone in shock. It wasn't saying Monday, it said 11:31 AM on Tuesday.

No way. I was asleep all of yesterday?! That's insane! I've never done anything like that before!

Suddenly, the bedroom door opened and Yuna came into the room. She wasn't wearing her school uniform, but it looks like she was wearing a set of my clothes. 

"Y/N, you're awake!", she exclaimed. Yuna ran toward me and gave me an intimate hug. She seemed to be pretty well for someone who was severely injured. Even her physical succubus traits start to pop out from her sudden embrace.

"Yuna, calm down. You'll reopen your wound", I warned as she embraced me.

"No, I won't", Yuna stepped away and lifted her shirt to expose her stomach which lacked the bandages I applied. Her wound was completely healed as though it had never existed. I couldn't even spot any bruises on her, "Succubi have super-fast healing. Well, once we have a partner to give us energy, that is. I'm sorry, that's why you were so tired and slept all of yesterday."

Oh, I guess that explains that. That's good, at least it means she doesn't have to go to a hospital and she can go back to school without causing any alarm.

"Wait, what about Mom and Sis?", I asked with sudden concern. I didn't get a chance to let Mom know that Yuna was here, and she may have been concerned with me being completely knocked out.

"Oh, I was awake when they got home. I just told your mom that I had an accident and you helped took care of me and that you were now super exhausted", Yuna said pulling her shirt down, "Although, I think your mom thinks we skipped school to have sex."

At this point, I'm not even surprised by that. Two girlfriends staying home for the day when they're supposed to be at school without telling anyone would raise anyone's eyebrows.

Yuna continued, "However, your mom was worried that I was missing school and stuff, but I convinced her to let me take care of you today. She even has a note letting the teachers know you're sick."

"Wait, that means...", I said coming to the sudden realization. 

"Yep, it means we're home all alone. Just the two of us", Yuna smiled wickedly. She started to get closer again and pressed her body onto me. However, her attempt at seduction was interrupted by the embarrassing sound of my stomach growling.

Right, I haven't eaten since yesterday.

Yuna giggled, "I'll go and make you breakfast...oh wait, it's almost midday...I'll go and make you lunch!". She left the room in a rush, then she rushed back into the room a few seconds later, "By the way, what do you want for lunch? Just so you know, I'm also on the menu", Yuna winked. 

I blushed at her suggestion.  

"I'll eat anything you make", I said averting my eyes.

"So...make myself?"

I walked toward her, then I flicked her forehead with my middle finger.

"No", I said sternly.

"Meanie", she said pouting and rubbing her forehead.