Chapter 39

Sorry, this is a crappy chapter. Here is a cool chapter aesthetic to make up for it

Okay Ciao 😗✌

***

"I like having you by my side," he commented, sweeping my hair away from my face, "preferably naked like this." He winked.

"Stupid," I laughed, shoving him playfully and he chuckled, not budging an inch.

"You weren't saying that last night when-" I placed my hand over his mouth to stop him. "You have such a dirty mouth, " I shook my head with a smile.

I secretly loved that about him, but no way was I going to admit it.

"But you love it," he smirked knowingly, peppering kisses all along my jaw, his warm breath tickling my skin.

"I have to go do a photoshoot today," I remind him, but contradict my statement to leave by running my fingers through his curls and pulling him closer to me.

"Stay here with me," he whined, draping his leg over mine, holding me captive. "I gotta goooo, I'm going to be late," I insisted, trying to wiggle free.

"Finee," he groaned, giving me one last peck before releasing me. I reluctantly crawled out of bed. I really did want to spend the entire morning in bed with him. 

"Shawn?" He hummed in response while I shimmied into some jeans after taking a shower. He hummed in response, and I could feel his eyes on me.

"Our parents are having a family dinner tonight- my dad just texted me about it. Are we going?"

He looked taken aback from my question, but nodded hesitantly, "Yeah. It would be the right time to tell them about..what happened."
I zipped up the fly of my jeans and turned to him. 

I nodded, maintaining eye contact. I trust him. I'm nervous to tell my father, but hopefully he'll understand.

***

"What color should I wear?" I skimmed through my walk in closet, standing in front of the designer section.

"Wear red, you'll look super sexy," he shouts through the walls. I chuckled, shaking my head as I took his advice. If I'm going to fight with my dad, so might as well look good while doing it.

"Shawn," I yelled, "Who's coming? I don't want to traumatize your sister by showing too much cleavage. And uh, too much everything" 

The sound of his laugh echoed through the walls and he slid the door open. He was in the midst of buttoning his shirt, his curls drenched from taking a shower, his lean torso on display.

I wanted to rip the shirt off of him right now. "You look hot," I commented, staring wide eyed when I realized I said that out loud.

He smiled, a cheeky, knowing smile, "Thanks, love. Guess my dirty mouth is rubbing off of you."

I shook my head disapprovingly, "But what about this dress? It's  a little tight and it shows a bit more than what is appropriate for a family dinner," I commented, pulling the front of my dress up to hide some of my showing cleavage.

I did a spin, looking at my butt in the full-length mirror, "It barely covers my butt," I try to pull it down a little.