"Dahyun, i didn't know you were lesbian." Sana joked looking at my phone as i glared at her, not really enjoying her lame idea of a joke.

"Whatever." I said answering the call.

Maybe if i just shut her up once she won't bother trying again.

God why did Eunwoo date someone as psycho as Jiyoo. She's so freaking annoying ugh!

"Look, Jiyoo i don't have anything to say to you. You and Eunwoo broke up long ago and i feel like you really need to get your shit together, man up and move on!" I yelled surprising some of my members as i smiled at them. Giving them a thumbs up to assure them that everything is fine and under control.

"Look thats not what--"

Before she could even finish speaking i cut the call, not wanting to hear her bullshit.

This girl just never stop surprising me does she. She kept on messaging, annoying the hell out of me.

I swear to god if only i could wrap my arms around her neck and-- No dahyun, it's fine. No need to get all creepy. She'll give up eventually.

Or so i thought.

The messaging and calls continued to the point where i had to mute my phone completely, not daring to check it anytime soon.

Gosh, living life as a kpop idol is already extremely frustrating but this obsessive psycho just has to make it worse, doesn't she?

We finally reached back home and i couldn't be any more happy.

You know sometimes i think i find my bed more comforting and likeable than actual people. It can't get mad at me, it'll always be there for, it'll let me sleep comfortably, and it always see's my most vulnerable moments when i'm either crying or stressed.

I mean it's like the perfect best friend.

Who needs people when you've got a queen sized bed am i right?

It didn't take me long to grab a snack from the fridge and go to my room so i can scroll through social media for a while.

After having my snack i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. It was already 8pm so there was no way i'll eat again, if i don't to bloat the day after that is. So why not brush my teeth in advance so i don't have to do it when i'm awfully sleeping.

It's also a pretty great way to stop myself from binge-eating later on since i don't want all my delicious food to taste all weird and stuff.

While i brushed my teeth Tzuyu was sleeping soundly on the bed while Chaeyoung was nowhere to be found.

I had to a keep quite to make sure i don't wake up Tzuyu but then suddenly i heard my phone ringing.

I hastily walked over to my bed to see who the caller was and answer the call before Tzuyu wakes up.

I groaned before declining the call.

She just never gives up does she.

Done cleaning myself up i hopped onto my bed in hope to fall asleep.

Yes i know it's super early but i have been so sleep deprived the past few days that i feel like even if i sleep this early i won't be able to wake up in the morning.

I got a notification on my phone and i felt a bit hesitant to check it.

I slowly flipped over my phone to see who had sent me a message.

Crazy ex-girlfriend sent you a message....

"God she's so annoying!" I screamed before covering my mouth.