Take Care Of her..

A/n: Make sure to follow me, I'll be doing a Five part story her spencer and the child.

Laughs... Smiles... Planning for this day.
"Ok is the cake here?" I ran down stairs, it had been about four months since what happened in the nursery with Spencer, "Yeah it just got here." Spencer took my head helping down the last few stairs, "Thanks." I smiled at him, "Look at my little sister all glowing and about to pop.", "Don't say it like that.", "Shhh I'm excited." Derek leaned down to my stomach, "Remember I'm your favorite uncle." He whispered, "Don't have much competition." I joked.

"Ok 3...2..1.." Spencer popped the ballon above us, the color was white.. "It's white?", "Well I hope." Derek joked. "Derek!" I shouted, "Right, uh who was in charge of this?" He turned looking back, I crossed my arms looking at him, "You were!", "I know." He laughed, just then everyone took out a water gun and started to spray us with the color pink.
"Its a girl.!!", "We all shouted....

Its the day she came that wasn't.

"We have 2 weeks till shes here, we have to make sure we have everything!." I held a list in my hand while tapping the pen against my lip...
"Baby... Kay we have so much stuff we can open a baby store." Spencer joked--Kissing my forehead.

"Spence. I know I just want to be prepared.", "no one is ever prepared."

"Now Mrs.Reid how about baby names?." Spencer looked over at me while folding a few clothes..
"We agreed on Isabella."

Spencer nodded his head in agreement. "Right, just making sure."

"And that's supposed too mean??"
"It means you've changed the name 17 times and im counting too." Derek laughed as he walked inside holding some pizza.

"That's not true." I playfully smacked Derek- grabbing a slice. "100% true girly."

I just rolled my eyes, "It's hard picking names, you get pregnant and tell me a good name.", "Rocky." Derek joked, "For a boy?" I asked, "For anything, boy, girl.. Dog.", "You are just so weird." I shook my head at him.

--

A couple of days had past I sat in the rocking chair just folding some new clothes we had bought the baby, i smiled to myself thinking about me being a new mom.

And than it happened, "Ow." I thought I felt her kick... it happened again.

I just assumed it was her kicking, and let it be. I carried on with my day, I knew it wasn't me going into labor yet.

But if it got worse I'd call Spencer.

While washing the dishes I started to feel dizzy, I made my way over to the couch, only to feel like I needed to throw up---" Is.. that blood." I grabbed the phone off the table calling Spencer...

"I'm not sure, it just started happening."
"OK I'm on my way home now if it gets worse before I show up, call 911."
"I will."

Time passed and I sat in the waiting room with Spencer, at the hospital. "Kaden Reid?" I got up slowly as they called me back, I half smiled at Spencer, while he grabbed my bag.

"So blood, abdominal pain, anything else?", I shook my head no. "OK, were just gonna run a few test and we'll get back to you."

"Thank you." Spencer spoke

"I hope the baby is alright." I looked down at Spencer. "Let's not think about that, let's just change you into this hospital gown, and get you some rest." Spencer held up the gown, i did as obliged.

Hours had pasted, it felt like days honestly, the doctor finally came in the room... you can never tell by the look on their faces if its good or bad news. Its like acting classes are apart of medical school.

Spencer and I both sat up in our chairs, and i grabbed his hand. "Mrs. Reid, you have Lupus."

There it was... the one thing to ruin my whole life.
"Lupus?" I questioned, "Lupus is treatable isn't it?" Spencer asked, "Well yes but it's not curable." The doctor responded, "So why is it effecting my baby?..", "It's not your baby is fine, but you being pregnant makes you vulnerable to lots of things and sadly lupus being an inflammatory disease, doesn't help with that either."
The one thing to ruin me being the perfect mother. I felt my body stiffen up, I couldn't even get my words out I didn't even notice the doctor walk out.
"It's not as bad as I thought, it could've been—", "Cancer?" I asked, "Yeah." He just nodded.

I just sighed relaxing back onto the bed, "It's going to be ok." He gripped my hand.. "I know."

Spencer was on the phone with Derek, the only thing I could think of was if my baby would be alright.

"Kaden?" The nurse walked in, i wiped my face and smiled "Yes?", "This is the doctor that we want you to see, Dr.Zach.., we made appointments for the next week so you can see them.", "Thank you." My voice was scratchy I grabbed the papers and took in a breathy sigh.

It was my first appointment for my Lupus today I didn't even want to get dressed. Or out of bed for that matter.

"Kay?" Spence walked in the room, I looked up at him and swallowed. "I'm ready." ...

"Ah!" I felt the sharp pain again, it brought me to my knees.. "Blood.. the baby." Spencer quickly grabbed me and the over night bag rushing me to the car.

"Shes early isn't she?" Spencer was having a mild panic attack, "by a few daaa ..ys may..be." I held onto the car door hoping it would help with the pain.

Getting the hospital the wanted to induce labor right away. "Itll help with the bleeding, if we don't get her out of there right away she may not make it."

"Do it." I huffed out

They gave me an epidural in my back, and quickly started away... "Shes too small, we got to go C section." The doctor announced, "Now?" One of the nurses asked, "She's too stressed she could loose alot of blood.", "She could loose her baby." The doctor hurried them

My eyes widened... "its ok Kay." Spencer held my hand, "ok Kaden, almost there."

My heart felt like it was going to explode, Spencer's look in his face wasn't helping either.

And than I heard it.."here she is." Her cries... it was the best sound ever. "You did it mama." The nurse handed her to us.. "Look at her spenc.."

My body went limp, I don't know if it was the lack of blood or just everything combined. My hand dropped to the bed, the last thing I remember seeing was Spencer holding her in a bloody blanket, and him smiling down.

"Kaden??" One of the nurses walked over to me, shaking me gently. The heart monitor flat lined out, Spencer handing the baby over to another nurse, quickly running back over to me.
"Kaden???" "Whats wrong!!!"
"Sir were going to have to ask you to leave the room."

"No thats my wife."

Spencer was rushed out of the room, while they tried performing CPR and other such things to revive me..

"1..2..." the doctor continued his heart compressions
"Call it." "Time of Death 2:36p.m."

"I'm sorry." The doctor walked out going to place his hand on Spencer to reassure him, But Spencer dropped to his knees before he could. "Fuck.." he cried out.

Hours later my body laid on a metal table... Derek and Spencer entered the room. "Fuck kay!! I promised I'd take care of you...!!" Derek grabbed my hand holding it close "I love you so much."

Spencer placed a kiss on my forehead "I love you Kaden, ill take care of Isabella I promise."

A/n: thats the end of the story completely!!!!!!! I might do a spin of of soencer taking care of Isabella let me know if yall want one.