Because of You (part2)

A/N: So lets refresh the memories here, Kaden was getting married, but was still having thoughts about spence, her and spence get back together and she joins the BAU... Ok perfect, On with the story any questions feel free to leave a comment))

~
~Previously on Part 1, of 2)

Getting back to the apartment all I wanted to do was go to bed, and hold Spencer. Heading up the steps, I saw some lights on, I sighed in relief knowing he was home... Opening the door, I didn't see any sign of him in the living room. "Spencer?" I called out, "Out on the balcony.",.. Before heading to the balcony I slid off my shoes--and walked towards him, one of my favorites songs started to play, while I walked closer to him, And I noticed a few candles lit. "Spen-- Oh my.", "Kaden." He smiled at me.

..

"Kaden, I've been thinking about his a lot, the first day I met you I was thinking about this"... My eyes widened at what he was doing, "Will you marry me Kay?" Spencer asked with a smile, and at that moment I felt my heart sink, and what I said next I didn't think I'd ever say..  "No." I took my hand away from him, and ran out of the house, when I got down the stairs I realized what had happened, I said no...... Why did I do that... I was in love with Spencer. I looked up towards the apartment and thought I should do something about what had happened but I felt embarrassed. 
~

"He asked you to marry him?", "Garcia, I don't know what to do.", "You should talk to him, I mean you do have feelings for him right?", "Of course I do, but I don't know what came over me at that moment.." I sighed, "Alright well lets get some rest and talk about this in the morning." She smiled at me, "Goodnight Garcia.", "Goodnight." 
...

The next morning, I had work.. I got up when I heard Garcia in the kitchen. "Morning sunshine." Garcia walked over to me--handing me a cup of coffee. "Thank you.", "What are you gonna do at work since you know.?", "Oh crap I totally forgot." I face planted into my pillow, "Its fine Ill go in first and talk to Spencer my self.", "No, it will just make things worse." I shook my head.
~

Arriving to work I felt sick, Garcia patted my shoulder and walked ahead of me. "Here goes nothing." I walked into the office, and saw no sign of Spencer.  Derek walked over to me and looked mad, "You said no?". "Wow word spreads fast around here.", "Kay he planned this for you!.", "Derek I just got out of an engagement I'm not ready for another one.", "This is why I asked you if you were moving to fast Kaden, now look you're having second thoughts about the only guy you actually have ever loved." Derek made a growl like sound and soon walked off. "Conference room now." Hotch gathered us up. As everyone sat down, Spencer finally walked in, "This is your first time ever being late." Derek Chuckled, "Things happened." Spencer sighed, "Ok so this is Matt Beck, and Sidney Adams, Both found 2 days ago, lying next to each other as if they were a couple.", "Why did they wait 2 days to call us in on this Garcia?" I looked up at her, "Because they thought they caught the guy, until yesterday Charlie Bradshaw and Melanie Herbs, were both found.", "So he's making them pose like they're a couple?" Spencer asked, "Yes correct, and they have no connection what so ever.", "Alright wheels up in 30."  
~
~
~
"So he's cutting the genitals off of the man, but whats he taking from the women?" I furrowed my brows at the file, "They haven't yet found that out.", "Ok thank you Garcia." Hotch logged off the Skype Video... the whole plane ride I could only think about what happened I felt like Spencer kept starring at me but he was to focused on the book he was reading.. technically I was the one starring at him for hours, Derek sat down in front of me sliding a paper cup with warm coffee in it over to me. "Its been 2 hours, are you gonna say anything to him Kay?", "I've been trying to think of the right words.".. "What came over you?", "Everything, I thought about what he said to me in college, and than  just getting out of an engagement.", "Kay do you love him?", "More than I can imagine and I think that's what i'm most afraid of..", "And whats that?", "Losing him again." I felt a tear roll down my cheek, as the plane was finally landing... 

~Few days skip~

I sat down at a table looking over files, I had just gotten done with several interviews with husbands, and wives of the victims. "Anything?" Jj walked in, "Nothing, I hate doing this, everyone always says the same thing. That they were well loved, never had enemies.", "Yeah I know, it never helps." Jj sighed... "Kay I know this isn't what you wanna hear-.", I cut her off "If its about Spencer I rather not." I smiled at her and walked out of the room, as I did a women came up to me. "My husband he's missing...", "Ma'am?", I looked at her confused as I motioned her to sit, "He went on a fishing trip..", "And?", "That was 8 days ago, he was only supposed to be gone 3 days.", "Do you know exactly where he went fishing?", "Our cabin but he never lets me go out there alone.", "Derek!.", "Yeah Kay?", "Her husband is missing.", "Do you think its related to the case?", "Could be, can you just go check?", "Yeah on it.", "Thanks Derek." 
....

After the day was finally ending, I was cleaning up the reports and getting ready to head back to the hotel. I heard the door open to the meeting room but didn't bother to look up, a faint smell of cologne drew towards me, and I realized it was Spencer and now would be my time to face him after everything. "Spence-.", "Kay let me talk first, it was probably to early to ask you and I probably scared you, but you are the only girl I have ever loved.", "Spencer, seeing that woman come in today because her husband went missing, I don't wanna be her one day.. And the job we do I'm scared that I will be.", "We do this job to save people Kaden.", "I know but I don't wanna lose you while doing it.", "And you're not gonna lose me Kay.", "How do I know that for sure?", "Stop thinking negative for once, and think positive.", "I can-- You're right.", "I'm sorry Spencer.", I smiled as he walked towards me and pulled me into a hug.. "Ask me again.", "Ask what again?", "Ask her to marry you again boy genius!." Derek Yelled, "Oh yeah." Spencer got done on his knee again and smiled, "Will you marry me?", "Yes."