Because of you (part 3)

A/n: I haven't updated in awhile Ik sorry guys I have recently gotten married so I've been planning a wedding and also work so yeah I'm sorry anyways here's a short update hope y'all like it...))
~~~
~~
~

Laughing that's what I heard until... the gun shots I looked around for Derek or Spencer, but my head hit the floor to quick last word I heard was my name being called, "Kaden!"

-4 hours earlier-

"It's your wedding day are you excited?" Jj asked while curling my hair, I looked up from my phone and had the biggest smile on my face, " I truly am, my heart is beating so fast right now.", "I never thought Spencer would get married honestly, but now look he's growing up!" Garcia caused all of us girls too laugh.

...
After the ceremony, and the first dance, we listened to Derek's toast " I remember her coming home I didn't want a little sister honestly but now she's my best friend.", I felt like I was going to cry, my brother was so amazing and I don't know what I'd do with out him.

-present-

Waking up, I still saw no sign of Derek, or anyway, I heard faint voices. I think maybe EMT radios, I tried standing up but my body was to weak it couldn't take it, I crawled to the nearest body on the ground and felt as if I was gonna throw up... " oh my.." I covered my mouth—- trying to hide the screams I wanted to let out, tears rolled down my face, we see people die every day but the ones close to us are harder to deal with, I soon felt my body being life up and set on a gurney, and placed in the back of a ambulance. "Where's my brother?" I looked at the paramedic, " You need to stay calm Miss, do you know your name?", "Yeah it's Kaden Morgan.. Well Kaden Reid now."... than it popped in my head where the hell is Spender, my heart started to beat faster, causing me to pass out.

My eyes they fluttered opened to bright lights— I was connect to heart monitors, I.V fluids and more. My wedding dress was ripped off of me, leaving it ruined. Still no sign of Spencer or Derek. The door opened, I perked up but it was just the doctor, "Glad to see you awake Miss Morgan.", "Has anyone found my brother??", " Not yet I'm sorry, anyways we were able to recover the bullet from your shoulder.", I looked at my shoulder seeing it all wrapped up, I never even felt the pain I was so focused on Derek and Spencer, I didn't even realize. "Thank you." The doctor nodded and walked out. I got up grabbed the hospital phone— trying to dial Derek's number, but the phone didn't work. "What the hell!", I slammed the phone back on the wall and sat back on my bed.

A few hours had passed and still no Derek, a nurse came in and gave me something through my I.v it took me a second to feel it or for it to kick in but it made me feel dizzy, i got up to try and tell her, my nurse button wasn't working either. Opening the door there was nothing out there, was I tripping on the medication? The halls were dark and it looked like I was in a basement. "Hello?", I called out, my legs felt like jello and I once again felt myself fall to the ground.

Waking up I was strapped to a chair, I tried to get out of it but nothing. "Am I being charged for this??" I joked, the so called doctor walked out. "Great set up you have here doctor asshole?", "now now Kaden, you wouldn't want to talk to your doctor like that would you?" He spoke as he held up a large needle, "What do want from me?, if you're just gonna kill me do it already!", I spat in his face.

He had it with me he used not much force to kick me back in the chair, I felt my head hit the ground... I didn't know what this was for. I had no enemies.

-Derek's POV-
"Anything?", I looked at the team, " nothing Derek, this was all a set up basically.", I looked over at Spencer and saw him huddled on the couch, he was just as broken up as I was. We just had different ways of showing it. "See who was working this, I need answers. My baby sister needs to come home." I walked off.

-Derek's POV end-

-Kaden POV-
I spit blood out of my mouth and just smiled at the man, " you think this is some kind of game.", I looked at him, "Listen you little bitch, I'm only doing this to torture your brother.", "if he doesn't know what's happening to me it's not torture, send him a few pictures."
I was seeing if he would just to see if Derek was smart to get Garcia to pin the location on them. The guy thought about it, it only took him a second to come up with his answer. He made one of his minions get a track phone and do it.

A few pictures were taken of me, and boy did I feel so pretty. " if this doesn't work you're dead.", "what do you want with my brother anyways." So it's not my enemy it's my brothers good to know. "Maybe he can tell you.", "aww do you have a heart now?", "did he break your dolly??", "you got a real mouth on you, you remind me of your damn brother!", "well he did raise me so."

-Derek POV-
I sat down at the meeting table, looking at everything we've come up with, but we have 2 things to work off of. My phone buzzed and I was hoping it was Kay, opening up the I.M it was pictures of her... "Oh my god.", "Derek??", Spencer walked over to me, I heard Spencer choke up on his tears and walk out of the room fast. I followed behind him and looked at everyone by their desks " no more sitting around we got shit todo!"