You're all I have.

A/n: this part is all in Spencer's pov, it takes place a few months after Kaden died.

I legit wanna say thank yall so much I didn't think this story would get this popular!! I hope my next one im going to post soon does so stay around if you love bucky barnes.

~~••°

I sat there rocking back in fourth in silence. It's the most quiet the house has been since Isabella was born it was peaceful.. but now I can't focus on anything else. When I'm focusing on work or the baby I don't think about Kaden, everything I do I have to make sure I won't because I'll cry.

I sighed getting up from the rocking chair and walked over to the crib I looked down and saw her sleeping peacefully.. she's all I had. Derek has been in the denial stage the past few months and won't even come meet Bella.

-the funeral-

"Im sorry Spencer." Jj walked up to me giving me a hug, I was tired of hearing those words.. but what else could you say to someone who lost the love of their life. I wanted a closed casket because I couldn't face the reality of it being real it was like a gut punch but harder.

I looked down at my phone sending a text to Derek asking if he was coming be he never responded. I just shoved my hands back into my pocket and headed to the podium to speak.

The room was quiet, and all eyes were on me I wanted to cry and scream like a two year old but scream the truth half these people here didn't even know the real Kaden and its sad.

"Uh hi.." My voice cracked, "You know me as Spencer, Kadens Husband." I felt myself getting weak. "Kaden like most was loved, she was such a go getter... heh" I was lost for words.. I just kept looking at the casket. "Spencer." Emily walked up to me, "No its ok." I pushed her away.. "I remember when she found out she was going to be a mom.. she was so excit--" I just lost it and had to walk out of the funeral.

"Spencer." The team called for me, "Why.. out of everyone why her?", "Spencer...", "We had so much planned, I should have done everything I could... she was my world." I wiped my tears away and sat down on the steps. " Its going to get better.." Garcia sat down next to me..., "When?".. "Soon."

-Present time-

"So she ate at 7:30 a.m and then she'll eat again at 12.", I handed the new baby sitter a list of stuff, "Don't worry sir I have this under control." She smiled at me, "Ok Bella you be good for daddy, ill see you in a few hours." I kissed her little cheek and handed her to the babysitter.

I decided I could head back to work finally.. I for sure needed to get my mind off it.

I always liked taking the bus or walking to work it was so.. I guess therapeutic in some way. Plus we didn't live far from it. I sipped on my coffee listening to my ipod play random songs. It was only 9:30 a.m so it wasn't that busy everyone was already sitting behind their desk somewhere.

I stopped at a cross walk-- pushing the button. Turning towards the road again I saw a woman.. she had the same clothes on Kaden did when she died. I dropped my coffee quickly walking across the street following after her. My heart was racing "Kay?" I Called out... I could still see her, she turned around and smiled at me. My stomach turned when I saw her face, I went to step towards her but a car drove past causing me to get distracted. I turned my head back towards her seeing she was gone..

"So much for getting over it." I sighed setting my briefcase on the ground.. "fuck!" I screamed at myself.

I saw a bookstore across the street and decided Hotch would understand if I didn't come in.. I picked up my stuff and walked over, Kaden wouldve loved this place. She was such a nerd for this type of stuff, "Hello!" A peachy woman spoke from behind the counter, "Hi." I tilted my head towards her. Did I know what I was doing here no.... but reading always kept me distracted so this should be good for now.

-one year ago-

"I think maybe after the baby is born we look for an actual house..", "Whats wrong with the apartment?" Kay looked at me like I was Crazy... "Its... two bedroom and no backyard.", "Im just messing with you Kay, that gives us time to save.", "Ooh you silly!" She grabbed me pulling me into a kiss.

She always had the best kisses.. always gentle, and soft.

"I love you.", she pulled her head away. "I love you too Spence."

-present-

I got home late at about 7p.m, I got caught up reading at the bookstore.. like I said distracted.

"Oh Mr.Ried you're home" Suzanne my baby sister said cheerfully. She was a sweet old lady about 65yrs old... so having her around was great. "Yeah so you can head out." I smiled at her. She nodded at me and started to gather her things, I felt exhausted..like I had ran a marathon today,I don't know what it is. I sat my briefcase on the couch and saw Bella on her play mat. "Hi sweet girl." I smiled at her getting down to her level. She was tiny, even though she was still young.. she looked like Kay. She had her eyes even got her colored hair. But got my curls, I rubbed her head gently as she laid on my chest, her little breaths and noises she made were just enough to me make me smile and feel like Kaden still was here. I got up off the floor still holding the baby walking around the house to keep her asleep, at this point it was just us two here. I had Isabella's recorder playing some lullabies because lord knows I don't have the singing voice. That was Kaden I loved her voice.

I continued to bounce Bella up and down slowly, still pacing the living room. It was about 9:30p.m at night, and I was about to get ready for bed.. until I heard a knock. I froze, and looked at the drawer with the gun in it. "Stop." I whispered to myself-- laying the baby back down in the crib. I walked up to the door opening it..

"Derek?"... "I've done something bad Spence..." He stood there in the rain.

A/n: Annnnd that's it for the updated Spencer part if you guys want a separate story of just Spencer being a dad or whatever ill do it!! Lemme know always follow