Promise..Me(Part 1)

A/n: (Make sure to follow me I'll be doing a five part story for Spencer!)
Any criminal minds fans out there? So I've been re watching the seasons lately, because why not. Im honestly not a huge fan of the new seasons so thats probably why lol. But anyways I thought I'd give this story ago because its been bugging me and I just want it to happen, It might be confusing so if you need help about whats going on just message me. Also my OC's bio is gonna be coming up soon so you know what she does in the BAU alright :DD COOL lets get on with the story. (Check cast list if you get confused))
~
~~
~~~
~~~~

~7 years earlier~
'Beep Beep Beep.' I turn over and look at the time, it was 8A.M and my classes started 40 minuets...Ago "Oh Crap." I hopped out of bed as I rushed to get ready, How could I sleep in again!. I pulled my hair into a bun and slipped on my converses as I headed out the door.

....
As I ran down the corridor, I looked for my class room..---sighing I finally found the room. I was so late, I didn't even know if I should enter the room. I looked at my watch as it read 8:40..
I just sighed once again and entered. The class was already ending, It was a short class but definitely one of my hardest. As I waited by the door for the room to clear out my professor spotted me, "Ah, Ms.Morgan, come here please."... Now I've done it. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I headed down the steps and walked over to the desk. "Ms.Morgan, This is Spencer Reid, I didn't notice you in class today, but We are doing a partner project so if you don't mind being his partner on this.", "Sir.. I prefer doing my work alone." I sighed, "Yes I know Kaden, But You weren't here for the class today and I would like for him to fill you in.", "I wont be a bother, and I promise I wont get in your way." Spencer smiled softly at me, "Fine." I smiled back...

Walking out of the room I heard someone running up behind me, "Kaden? Kaden?!", I turned around, seeing Spencer.. "Yeah?", "Uh we should exchange numbers? And plan out when we can work on the project." He huffed out, "Right my number is 702-555-0232.", I said It quickly hoping he wouldn't remember it, but what he said next surprised me. "0232.. just texted you." He looked up at me, I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket noticing it was a text from him.. "Great." I walked off.

....
Finally I had arrived back to my dorm, I sat my bag down and looked at my phone. I had another text from Spencer saying he was going to the library tonight If I wanted to join him. I didn't respond I just sighed and laid down on my bed- closing my eyes I drifted off quickly.

"You think he'll be OK with us showing up like this?" I looked over at my older brother, "Kay of course he will." Derek smiled at me, entering the police station two police officers grabbed Derek and I.. My eyes grew wide seeing  a man with a gun in his hand pointed at my father.. "You could've saved her." The man cried out, "We tried.. Now put the gun down.."
'Bang..'

"DAD!." Derek and I both screamed.

My eyes flew open-- my heart was racing, I turned over and looked at the time it was now 3P.M amazing how time fly's.. I sat on my bed thinking about the dream I just had, picking up my phone an searched through my contacts I decided to give Derek a call.
..
"Well speak of the devil." I heard him chuckle through the phone., "Very funny.", "How's college going Kay?", "Horrible, can I come live with you?" I sighed, "What no boyfriend yet?", "Derek please, No one wants to date a girl with an IQ of 187.", "Smarts are in.", "Yeah but rambling isn't.", "OK Girl genius, Ill tell you what get through this semester and for Christmas you can come stay with me.", "Sounds like a plan..--Hey Derek?", "Whats Up?", "What ever happened to dads shooter?", "Kay...", "Derek the memory has been hunting me, you covered my eyes so Its pretty much blank after the sound of the shot.", "Lets leave it that way, Hey call me tonight, I gotta get back.. Love you Kay.", "Love you too." I sighed hanging up the phone, I headed out of my dorm.. No idea where I was going just thought i'd get some air.

Walking around the campus was depressing, not many people around, it was dark gloomy, cold.I sat down in the court yard to take a break... Stirring my coffee I had got from the vending machine I looked up and saw the library, I remember my text from Spencer saying he would be there, but I wasn't sure around what time. I shrugged my shoulders- taking one sip of my coffee before tossing it, making my way over to the building.
...
Entering there was about nine students maybe, all with their heads buried into a laptop or book of some sorts, I saw Spencer at a table surrounded by books.. I couldn't help but chuckle to my self. I walked over as he looked up at me and a smile crept upon his face "Kaden.. Hi.", "Hi, can I sit.", "Oh yeah of course.", sitting down he started to fuss around with all the books, managing to knock some down while doing so. "Here let me help." I grabbed a book, looking at the titled I smiled and looked at him "1880?", "Huh? Oh heh, yeah its one of my favorite books.", "Mine as well.", He smiled shyly as he got up and went to put some books away.
...
A few hours had past.
Spencer and I were about the only two in the library at this point, him and I joked about politics and how we both had the same IQ. "I was the only 12 year old in my graduating class." He chuckled, "Bet the ladies loved you." I joked, "Yeah sixth graders." He smiled, "What about you?", "Hmm?" I looked at him, "How old were you when you graduated?", "Oh I was 14." I looked away from him, "I had times where i could've graduated earlier but my mom came first in my book." I sighed, "I don't blame you." He looked over at me, "Meaning?", "Long story." He sighed, "No worries." I looked at my watch and saw it was pretty late. But the time with Spencer, I didn't really want to end... I definitely judged him too early, he's a very down to earth guy.."Wanna go get some food?" I looked up at him, "Sure." He smiled.

"Why are taking classes now?" I tilted my head towards- stuffing a fry in my mouth. "For my job I'm applying too, they require some extra things, so that's why I'm here." He just nodded, sipping his drink, "What about you?" He looked over at me, "Honestly I just thought school would keep my mind busier.", "Is it?", "So far yeah.", "That's good atleast." He smiled over at me.. I just smiled back looking down.

The night had finally come to an end, he ended walking me back to my dorm the walk between us was pretty silent... All I could hear was the sound of our foot steps against the pavement.. And the wind whistling a bit, tilting my head up at the sky not a single star was insight, "Amazing right?", "Sorry?" I turned my head over to Spencer, "How our planet is just a small fraction of outer space.", "Makes you wonder if theres another planet like us."I sarcastically replied.
.
..
We had finally arrived to my dorm, I searched for my room key.. "Thanks for walking me." I smiled at him, "Anytime." He smiled back, "See you late?" He questioned, I just nodded at him."Goodnight Spencer." I said as I opened my dorm door, "Goodnight Kaden.

A/N: If you have not read the cast list, Derek Morgan is Kaden's(kaden is adopted) brother. I will be uploading her bio shortly so no one is confused. I hope you liked the first part, of this story.