Because of you (Part 4 end) (the wedding day

A/n: I haven't been updating like at all and I'm so sorry. But here's an update.
This is what happened from the last chapter on their wedding day.))

Every girl dreams of her wedding day, no matter at what age. When she finds that perfect guy she will start planning at that very second

The day mine and Spencer's day Caen was a few weeks after our last case, we took some time off so we could plan and make sure it was the best days of our lives.

"Should we do red plates?", "Eww Spencer, we are going with normal white ones, I've already ordered them." , "yeah that makes more sense." He nodded and kept flipping through pages of wedding books

Since Spencer and I were paying for the weddings our self we didn't have much money so We rented out a small place to have it, ceremony and everything. We gave up the one we had before so I could get money back because why did I need a 10,000$ venue in the first place?

Days went by and it was finally the day of the wedding, I was sat in a chair getting my hair and makeup done, Jj, Emily and Garcia all surrounded the room. Oh and my mother of course. "Are you nervous?" Jj questioned me, "Not really." I shrugged my shoulders, "What really?" They all looked confused I mean how could I be it's Spencer I finally get to Marry him after all this time

My hair laid in beautiful curls, and my makeup was dewy and simple. I felt like a princess, I wonder how Spencer is feeling. The music began and here came Morgan to walk me down the aisle "Ready?" He smiled at me, "As I'll ever be." I took ahold of his arm and made our way down the aisle

"I do." Was the best thing Spencer has ever said. I'll remember it for ever. But what happens next I'll definitely remember

At the reception which was the same place, there was people dancing, a few games like limbo, laughing drinking. And a few questionable toasts. "Spencer don't go getting her pregnant now!" Derek joked I just shook my head

More dancing was happening and the music was so loud I didn't hear the gun shots, people fell to the floor quicker than I said "I do."

I remember being shot, my white dress was now pink and red.

I woke up in a hospital I remember being put on a gurney and that was it, my eyes opened to bright lights, and no one around me.

—-

~after the wedding~

I sat strapped to this chair, for what seemed like forever, my head was pounding. I had nothing on me but was a paper hospital gown that they used in their little skit.

"You'll die for what your brother did." , "That it shall be." I responded while looking at the ground, I didn't know who the guy was and nor will he give me a name and I'm sure that's how he will keep it, but either way I'll die defending my brother.

"You're not very smart are you Kaden?", " I mean I have a PHD." I chuckled, the man rolled his eyes, "Sir I think you and I will be best friends by the end of this, I might even visit you in prison.", "Who says you'll live that long?", "Just wanna have some hope."

~Derek's p.o.v~

"anything yet?" I paced around the room, "Nothing Derek." , "come on Garcia, nothing of a cellphone tower?" Those picture we were sent I was hoping to get a hit off of, I knew the person doing this was to torture me, i just couldn't figure out who it was, I've been in a lot of deep shit before so it could be any body.

"Got something, but it's in the middle of nowhere doesn't give me an exact location." , "let's just head out there."

~Derek's p.o.v end~

~Kay's p.o.v~

The man left the room no one was in sight not sure why he'd be dumb enough to do that, I could tell it was light outside, judging by the small window on the other side of the room.

I tried rocking the chair back and fourth hoping I could fall hard enough to break it, I just had to put all of my weight on one side of it, a few more rocks and "yes." The chair broke I quickly ran to where the door was grabbing something that I could hit the guy with, "what was that noise?" Another guy said, opening the door I grabbed him and put him into a choke hold didn't want to make to much noise.

Entering upstairs I counted 4 people 2 were passed out, that's when I saw the main one.. "Justin?" Justin was an old friend of Derek's, Derek worked a case, that had Justin's daughter on it, but lost the daughter... this is pay back. Dumb.

I saw a gun lying right there by wall only a few feet awhile, i just had to grab it with out being seen or making to much noise, I got on all fours, and reached out for it. "Crap." Only one bullet gotta use it wisely.

The other guy who was doing the beating got up and headed for the kitchen now was my chance. Justin has his back towards me so I got up and quickly put my arm around his neck. "This was pay back, can't face me your self though?" I whispered, "shoot me." Was all he said.

A few moments later I saw a flash light being shined through the window which distracted me and caused him to throw me over the couch, I aimed for his lower area only for him to be knocked down by the sound of a gun, well the bullet. My heart started beating fast and when I looked up I saw Derek, I quickly jumped up and ran to hug him. "Oh thank god.", "I'm glad you're ok Kay ."

Leaving that awful place, I sat on the edge of a ambulance, walking up I saw Spencer his eyes were red and I knew he had been blaming himself for this. "Spencer!" I hugged him tightly, he hugged back just as tight "I'm so glad you're safe." I felt his body loosen up just a bit now that I was safe.