Because of You. (Part 1)

A/n: wow this story has become hecka popular, thank yall so much for that. I didn't think it would, I remember when it got its first 20 reads and now I'm almost at a 1000 ah again thank yall.)
~
~~
~~~
~~~~

~few Months later~
After everything had happened, it seemed like months flew by. I ended up moving in with Spencer, he had a small apartment, but I honestly didn't care how small it was. Every other night was magical with him.
...

"So I have all the Harry Potter movies, or we can play each other in a game of chess." Spencer smiled at me, "Why not both." I grabbed the first Harry Potter movie as I popped it into the DVD player.
..~

"Still unpacking?" Derek walked in-chuckling, "Yeah I've just been so busy, I haven't really had time.", "Kay?", "What's up?","Aren't you moving a little fast.", "Derek, I met Spencer in college." I sat down the books I was holding and looked up at him, "You were just about to be married.", "He wasn't who I wanted.", "You're right.", "Look, I know it seems fast.. and most women drink away their sorrows, but me I have Spencer." I smiled, "I'm just glad you're happy.", "It's weird isn't it?", "What is?", "Seems like just yesterday you and I were on the basketball court.", "We can always still do that again." Derek patted my shoulder, "I'd like that."....

...

"So did you apply?"... I raised my head up and looked over at Spencer, "Yeah um Hotch said he'll keep me in mind.", "You're one of the best you'll definitely get the job Kaden.", "Lets hope because if not I'm gonna be jobless for a few weeks." I sighed--- getting off the couch and heading into the kitchen, "Spence do you want some tea.", "I'd love that." I heard him speak from behind me only to feel his arms wrap around my waist. "Spencer?", "Hmm?", "I'm trying to make you tea, and you seem to be distracting me.", "My bad." He snickered and walked off. I smiled to my self, as I grabbed the hot cups and headed out of the kitchen.

~~~

~~~
~weeks later~

"How is this possible." I sighed, "How is what possible?"Spencer looked over at me as he walked in the door, "Nothing." I closed my computer and got up, "Hungry?" I smiled at him, "No I ate a little bit ago." Spence smiled at me, I nodded and headed up stairs.

~Spencer's POV.~

As Kaden headed up stairs, I sat my bag on the couch and walked over to her laptop. Just the way she seemed I knew something was up.. And I needed to figure out what it was. I sighed opening up her laptop--typing in her password. When the screen had finally loaded I saw an email from the resort her and her ex fiance had reserved for their wedding. "Dear Mrs.Morgan, We are very excited to announce your wedding date is only a few months away. If you still are reversing with us, please give us a call at 206-555-3699. Thank you."... I combed my hair back with my finger nails, and leaned back into the computer chair... I looked over at my phone and took in a breath before dialing Derek's number... "Hey pretty boy!.", "I need your help."

~Spencer's pov end~

I looked over at the clock, it was 4a.m and I could see the sun rise peeking through the curtains... I sat up and headed down stairs. I didn't hear Spencer get up, so I just made on with what I was doing. "Couldn't sleep?", He spoke from behind me, "Jesus Spencer." I caught my breath before sighing, "Kay is something wrong?", "No, you just scared me." I shrugged my shoulders-- starting the coffee pot. Spencer shook it off and headed back up stairs.

..
.

..

.
8a.m came along as I got ready for my day, Spencer had already headed to work, I pulled my hair back, before slipping on my shoes and heading out for a run, --getting down the block my phone started ringing, I looked down at it and saw it was Hotch calling... "Hello?" I answered quickly, "Kay how are you?", "Tired, you?". "Humble." He joked, "So you're calling--.." I was cut off by him, "Welcome to the team Kay, see you soon.", "Wait you're se.." I looked at my phone and saw he hung up, "Well that was rude." I chuckled to my self, and started heading home to get ready.
~

Heading there I felt nervous, as if it was my first day of high school, or how i felt when I had my first kiss with Spencer... I've done a job like this before, but for some reason working with Derek and Spencer I just felt like the new kid, I was scared and I know I shouldn't be.
...

Arriving I saw Derek down stairs getting some coffee, He looked over at me and smiled.."Hey Kay!.", "I got the job." I smiled, "You did! That's incredible.", He pulled me into a hug. "I'm so nervous.", "Don't be im right here, and you have Spence." He patted my shoulder as we walked to the elevator.
...

"Look who's joining the team!." Derek yelled in excitement , "Hey!." Emily hugged me, "You are Kay? That's amazing." Jj smiled, "Spencer is at a lecture, so he's gonna be a few." Emily looked at me, "That's fine." I smiled-- walking over to my desk.
---  

A few hours had passed, and Derek, Emily and Hotch had already left for the day. Spencer was still at his lecture which was completely fine. "You aren't gonna go home yet?" Jj asked, "Uh yeah I am I guess I just got side tracked." I half smiled at her-- grabbing my things before heading out.

~~
~~~
~
Getting back to the apartment all I wanted to do was go to bed, and hold Spencer. Heading up the steps, I saw some lights on, I sighed in relief knowing he was home... Opening the door, I didn't see any sign of him in the living room. "Spencer?" I called out, "Out on the balcony.",.. Before heading to the balcony I slid off my shoes--and walked towards him, one of my favorites songs started to play, while I walked closer to him, And I noticed a few candles lit. "Spen-- Oh my.", "Kaden." He smiled at me.

~
~~
~
A/N: AHH sorry I havent updated Ive been busy with surgery and stuff but here is an update.