I Hate You, I Love You (Part 3)

A/n: This is literally my most popular story and im so proud of it. Like Im crying you guys are so amazing.!!! I really hope you guys enjoy it. I know im working on other stories at the moment, but can you guys take the time and read them as well, I am gonna try and update this story every other week, kind of like an episode ya get it lol XD Ok anyways lets start... OH one more thing you can message me I give hints about stories.))
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
Morning had arose... my eyes fluttered open and I realized I wasn't in my hotel room. What I remembered from last night was seeing Spencer's face last before falling asleep, so I'm guessing this is his room. I sat up, noticing he wasn't here.  "Spence?"... No answer, I grabbed the duvet as I wrapped it around me and started to look around the room. He was gone. I took in a breath before turning back around and heading to the bed--Only to hear the room door open, "Good Morning." His voice was soft as usual, I smiled--looking down. "Good Morning.", I hadn't planned what happened last night but I'm sure as hell glad I did. 
~

In the meeting room, I tried staying clear of Spencer, not cause I was embarrassed or anything I just didn't want anyone to know what had happened. "Hey Kay!.", "What no nothing happened." I jumped back from Derek, "What?" He looked at me confused, "Oh sorry, rough night.", "Girl drink some coffee." He chuckled as he walked off... Smooth Kaden smooth.... 

---

"We got a lead lets go!." Hotch signaled the teams out... "Kay with me and Spencer." Derek called over to me, oh you gotta be kidding me Derek... "Coming." I said cheerfully. 
...
"3402 W summer lane, Is the address the guy's name is Walter.", 'Walter sounds shady." I chuckled, "Really Kay?" Derek just smiled at me, "What I'm serious you can't tell me Walter isn't a shady name.", "Girl get your ass out of the car!, you to Reid.", "What did I do?" Spencer looked over at Derek, "Nothing we're just pulling up.", "Come on!."
~

"Walter Simmons open up!." Derek yelled, "Guys he's heading out the back!." I started to run towards him, "Get down!." Derek yelled, Just as Noel tackled him to the ground. "Good job Noel.", "Thanks Morgan." He smiled at me. "Get him to the interrogation room ASAP!.", "This guy was scared do you think he could be it?" Derek ran up to me, "Most killers are scared, and even if he's not it, He was hiding something."... "How about you and Spencer stay here and look around.", "Why can't you and him?", "Because I got some interrogating to do.", I sighed 
...
"He has a lot of pornographic magazines." Spencer spoke from behind me, "Isn't that what the internet is for these days." I shook my head.. "Hey Kaden?", "Yeah..", "Are we gonna talk about last night.", "Why do you want to?", "I mean, you're engaged.", I sat the book I was holding down--taking in a breath... "I am that's true... And I honestly don't see my self getting married.", "What do you mean?", "Well my fiance is never home, and plus I think he's cheating on me.", "So was this just cause you felt bad about your self.", "No, it was cause i'm still in love with you."... I turned on my heels and walked off. 

~

"Hey, has he said anything?", "No he's keeping quiet." Hotch sighed, "Tell Derek to get out of there I'll take over, even if he isn't the guy he still likes women judging by the stack of dirty magazines he has at home."... 
--- "Damn they give up with baldy." Simmons's licked his lips as I walked in, "Can it Clown.", "Aww she likes calling names.", "I have a lot more names I can call you, but I'll save them K Needle dick...Now listen to me.", "I like a girl who takes control.", "Member that guy you were talking to, he's my brother and I'm sure he'd be glad to kick your ass. But right now we have some women to find.", "Told baldy I don't know them.", "See that's a classic suspect move, they always say they don't but we end up finding something that leads back to them.", "So what, you got people saying I did it?", "8 matter of a fact.", "I want a lawyer bitch.", "And people in hell want ice water." I slammed my hands on the table, "Listen douche bag, people like you make me sick, You see a pretty girl and imagine doing things to her.. But when she doesn't want you near her you get pissed, is that why you watch and look at a lot of porn.. Because you can't actually get a women to touch you!.", "Not saying anything till I get my lawyer.", "Ya just did." I smiled and walked out of the room.
---
"Damn Kay remind me not to get on your bad side." Derek joked, "Just doing my job." I sighed, "So now what he wants a lawyer?", "Usually when they know they're guilty they always want one, thinking they might be able to get out of it.", I looked up at all of them, "What I study each person I interrogate.", "She's not wrong." Spencer backed me up, "So you know he's guilty?" Derek looked at me confused, "Isn't it obvious, when you interrogate someone who isn't guilty, they don't plead for a lawyer. But the one's who are, do. Because the lawyer can stop us from asking questions they don't wanna be asked.", "I say we hold him overnight and see if anything changes.", "I agree Derek, we should call Garcia as well and ask if this guy has any other place's he owns. Like cabins, or storage units." Hotch said as he walked off, "I hope you're right about his Kay.", "When am I wrong?"... 

A/n: Ending this part here! It's short I know sorry guys.. Next part will probably be the end to this chapter. I already have the next chapter planned out and ready to go :DDDD )))