Mama's Hand (Part 1)

- 2 Year skip-

After being kipnapped and everything I came to realize how short life was, I shoudlve realized that a long time ago and I wasn't sure why. Recently Spencer and I bought a house, nothing to fancy or flashy, but it's a start, It has three bedrooms, and two bathrooms. Just perfect for a family

"How about here?" Spence held up a picture near the wall, "That's perfect." I smiled, Even though we just moved in a few months ago, nothing has really got unpacked, we haven't got time to with all of the work we have been doing. Hotch has us trying to do five different cases at once, that's even if we can.

Days have gone by, but nothing has really gone on in the bureau, it was hot. Maybe about 108 today, I fanned myself with a magazine and watched how everyone just moaned and groaned. "How are they gonna keep us here, If there's literally nothing on the agenda?" Jj grunted from her side of the desk, "Hotch will find something." Spence spoke while he had his nose buried inside one of history books, "How can you even read Spencer?", He sat his book down and looked at me, "How can you not?", "Touche."

Date night, oh date night. Not to mention it was mine and Spencer's anniversary. Not something to really celebrate since our wedding was literally crashed, Spencer always tried making up for it, and no matter what he did. "So where are we going tonight?", I asked from the other room, "Uh it's a surprise.", Of course it is, I just hope i didn't over dress, I added on some earrings followed by as necklace, I had on a white dress and my hair was up in a high ponytail, Spencer had on a nice suit. He looked amazing as always.

"You look beautiful Kaden.", I felt my cheek's heat up, every time he complemented me I always felt like a little school girl, and I wasn't sure why.

Dinner was amazing as always, he took me to a restaurant that I had been wanting to go to for awhile. It was an Italian place, and I knew he had to get the courage to go here because he wasn't a big pasta guy.

"How's your food?", "It's great." He smiled at me, I could tell he wasn't in to it as much, and I wish he would've just taken me to some place else like burger king, it probably would've been better and way cheaper.

The night came to an end, Spencer sat on one side of the bed and I sat on the other, the light quickly went out like a candle, I grabbed Spencer and he grabbed me, him and I haven't had sexy time in awhile, so when it came to kissing each other it felt amazing, I sat on top of him, feeling him between my legs. He let out a soft moan, which was followed by mine, the kisses got sloppier, and and our clothes quickly ended up on the floor, but our positions stayed the same, me on top him on bottom moans flooded the room, the echoed off the walls, but weren't loud enough for neighbors too hear. This felt amazing

The next morning I woke up facing Spencer, we still were naked which wasn't a surprised we practically passed out right after, Spencer woke up a few minuets after I did. "Good morning." he mumbled, "Good morning." I yawned, He got out of bed and headed for the restroom.

The rest of the morning was filled with us still unpacking, Derek had came and joined us but wasn't helping much he just helping him self to our stuff. "Oh hey Kay, look its your high School picture.", "Eww put that away.", "Derek help Spencer with that desk.", "Alright."

-two weeks later-

I woke up early because I wasn't feeling good, I felt sick to my stomach and I didn't know why maybe it was the food I ate last night, it was sushi. "Kay you alright?" Spencer came into the bathroom kneeling down beside me, "I'm fine." I flushed the toilet, taking a second to get up.

The whole day I felt sick, I threw up a few more times I hope I wasn't coming down with the flu, I felt a bit dizzy so for this trip that the team took. Hotch made me stay back, he couldn't risk me getting everyone sick.

I sat in the room with Garcia looking around at all her cool tech stuff, it's insane how she can work like this. I looked at one of the files, and my stomach curled... the blood made me nauseous "It's disgusting how people do this." I threw the file back onto the desk next to me, "It really is." Garcia turned in her chair to face me, "You felling ok? Kaden? Need anything, like water.", "I'm fine thank you." I smiled at her, "Maybe Spencer got you pregnant." She joked... "it's a joke Kaden you laugh at those." ,"No it's not a joke." I quickly got up "Kay?" Garcia walked behind me, "I need to get a pregnancy test.", "are you not on ya know birth control?", "I'm married I didn't think I needed to be." My heart was racing, I felt like it was gonna fall out of my chest. "Just breathe, it could just be the stomach flu.", I took in a breath and realized Garcia was right, it could be. Why was I overreacting, "you're right." I chuckled.

Later that night I looked down at the box that said Early Results. "A test that knows before a doctor even knows, hope it works." Hope it's negative I thought to myself. I sat on the toilet but couldn't go, I looked at the test once again "Why? This is ridiculous." I threw it in the trash and got up. "You aren't pregnant Kaden calm down." I shook my head and walked out heading for bed.