n i n e

don't you know i'm a 내가 널 이끄는 boss

When the negotiations was over, Seulgi up and bolted

When the negotiations was over, Seulgi up and bolted. Leaving the three boys and the White lady staring at each other quizzically.

"So," Chanyeol said after a very awkward silence, "I'll take my leave?"

The blonde boy jumped to his feet, "Aye, I'll walk you to the door."

The other three in the room stared at him oddly and the blondie raised both his hands in a surrendering motion.

"Just want to, uh," he licked his lower lip, "Acquaint myself better with Seulgi's friends, y'know."

The White woman made a dismissive motion as she stood, "Whatever, as long as you don't make Mr Park here uncomfortable." She tipped her hat and sashayed into her office, shutting the wooden door after her.

The brunette boy shook his head, throwing both his hands up and heading off to God knows where.

"Shall we?" the blonde boy went into a dramatic curtsey.

"Uh, sure." Chanyeol stared at the hand the blonde offered out uncertainly.

"Ah, i forgot to introduce myself. I'm San," the blonde tilted his hand so it was now 90 degrees.

"Chanyeol," the Park heir grasped and shook it.

"Y'know, i originally wanted to punch you the moment you walked in," San said conversationally. "But it'll have made things really awkward and i wouldn't be able to ask you a very burning question i have."

Chanyeol cocked his head to the side, slowing his walking speed slightly to match the other boy's. "What is it?"

"Is Seulgi a sub or a dom?"

Chanyeol blinked, a smile stretching across his lips in amusement, "This was not what i was expecting."

San mirrored his expression, "I'm not a very predictable person, don't take it too hard on yourself."

"Should I be worried?"

The blonde boy shrugged, "Daniel would say yes, Seulgi would say no. Take your chances."

They spent the next few seconds in silence.

"Sub," Chanyeol answered wryly as they neared the door. "She's a sub."

"Knew it," San grinned triumphantly, patting the other boy on the back. "It was nice meeting you, Park. Hope to see you around more often."

"I don't think Seulgs would be too happy to see me so often," Chanyeol chuckled. "We parted quite badly afterall."

"Eh, she'll come around," the blonde boy shrugged. "She's only acting like that because she still likes you."

"And i still like her too," the Park heir murmured quietly.