Epilogue

This last part of the book is dedicated to my all lovely readers ❤

Daniel's POV

"Baba... Baba" I heard that sweet annoying voice but I didn't want to move so I kept my eyes closed.

Suddenly I found a huge weight on my stomach. Someone was doing squats on me like I was a mattress. I opened my eyes and sent her a death glare and she returned me a soft giggle.

"What's wrong with you Humera" I groaned and outstretched my hand.

"Mama.. told me to wake you up " she made her best puppy face.

"Is this  a way to wake up someone?" I scrunched my face.

"Maaamaaa... Babaaa is yelling at me... he is mad at me just cuz I woke up him " she screamed to the person behind her. My gaze traveled to her. She was smiling at us.

"Humera... I asked you to wake your baba not to jump on him like this" she giggled. Gosh..her giggles!

"Mama.. your husband is stubborn. I tried to be nice to him but he didn't listen to me so I had to do this" she scrunched her nose.

"Your daughter is a witch.. she almost killed me" I pouted.

"Baba is lying... I just did two squats on his stomach " she showed her puppy eyes to her mom.

"I know honey.. your baba is a liar " she pulled her cheeks and Humera stuck her tongue out.

"Stop fighting like Tom and Jerry.. you both are father-daughter, not best friends. Daniyal at least you should show some maturity " she glared at both of us.

"C'mon Bia.. you don't know anything about us... we are best friends " I pulled Humera on my lap.

"But I love my Mama more" Humera pulled my cheeks playfully.

"Go..shoo.. go to your Mama...Now... I'm not your Baba.." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You are so overdramatic Baba.. everyone knows that I love you most " she pouted and kissed my cheeks... I kissed her nose.
God... I love her more than anyone..  she is my life...

"You guys can continue your love scene later... now come for breakfast, " Anabia said smiling.

"Someone is getting jealous Humera " I whispered.

"I can feel the burnt smell " Humera chuckled.

"I hate y'all " she shot us a fake glare and exited from the room stomping her feet.

"We love you " we shouted in unison.

Anabia's POV

It's been eight years since that accident. I woke up from my coma after one year. Could you guys believe that the whole year Daniyal was beside me?? He spent his all nights in the hospital with me..? Everyone had lost their hopes but he was the one who had complete faith.