Chapter 10

Anabia's POV

Kate and Natalie were preparing a surprise birthday party for Jessie.  They invited Kyle too.

I was still looking for a perfect gift for Jessie but I guessed I had bad taste.

This was not my fault, I didn't have any friends in India, I had never gone to any birthday party yet. I decided to take the help of Sarah. She chose a beautiful gold bracelet.  It was really expensive, I hesitated a little but Sarah insisted to buy it. Sarah paid the bill. I must say Sarah was really sweet.  She was just like a sister. 

I asked permission from Uncle Afzal to visit Jessie's home. Sarah was also invited so we both were helping each other with the dress and makeup.

Sarah wore a  floral white top with a grey skirt. She opened her beautiful blond hair and did some makeup. She slipped in her goddamn six-inch heels.

"Sarah, are you sure.. you can walk " I gasped as I saw her heels. She smiled and started doing my makeup.

I was wearing a black long dress with silver embroidery on it with a matching silver hijab and slipped in a silver wedge.  This was the first time when I was doing makeup.  I was nervous that how would I look.  But when Sarah took me in front of the mirror, I gasped.  I was looking different... very different.

"Hey, I didn't know that you are that much pretty...I mean you look like a goddess " Sarah pulled my cheeks and I blushed. 

We made our way downstairs. It was the first time when I was wearing wedges so I found trouble in walking and Sarah ... She was running in her high heels.

As I reached to last step of the stairs, I bumped into someone. I was about to fall to the ground but two arms held me. I looked, it was Daniyal.
There you go!
 We were lost in each other eyes and I realized that he had the most beautiful pair of eyes.  My heart was racing... Her eyes were checking out my whole face.

Gawd! My cheeks were burning from his intense gaze!
We interrupted as Sarah cleared her throat.  We quickly parted from each other and I moved ahead awkwardly. Sarah winked at me and my face flustered, I was sure I was looking like a ripe tomato.

We both got in her car. Sarah was driving today and I was afraid that what would happen if she hit our car to something.  But thank God...We reached safely.

Kate, Natalie, Jessie, Kyle, and some other girls and boys were swaying their hips on a beat.

I wished Jessie and handed her my gift.  She liked my gifts and pulled me in a bone-crushing hug... I looked at Sarah with thankful eyes. 

"You are slaying" Shuzaat complimented me and I blushed.

Everyone was dancing except me and Shuzaat. I guessed he was a practicing Muslim.  We were talking and giggling together then my eyes traveled to Kate. There were so many emotions in her eyes that I couldn't explain.

After some time Shuzaat left. Sarah got a call from her friend so she left too. Kyle assured her that he would drop me. I could see Kyle and Jessie were getting closer. A small smile formed on my lips.  I was happy for Jessie.

"Let's play a game" Kyle squealed. They all were drunk, I wanted to leave cuz the smell of alcohol made me puke once. 

"What about truth and dare" Jessie exclaimed like a baby. They all nodded.

"Ana, are you coming?" Natalie asked me.

"Nope..you guys carry on," I said scrolling through my phone.

"C'mon Ana, it's my birthday... you have to play " Jessie dragged me and made me sit next to Kyle. I scoffed a little but they seemed unaffected.

"So Kyle..truth or dare, " Natalie asked Kyle.

"Umm...truth," Kyle said smiling.

"Tell us..the name of your crush " Natalie shot a question and we all shared looks. I could see Jessie's hopeful eyes.

"Umm," he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Come on" Kate yelled.

"Uh... I like...I like the most stupid girl in class and her name is...Jessie... Jessie Brown " he said looking at Jessie. A blush formed on Jessie's face and the rest of them squealed.  Jessie hugged Kyle and smashed her lips to his.  I closed my eyes from embarrassment.  They were kissing and here I was getting embarrassed.

After some stupid dares my chance came. They all squealed in sync   I was biting my lips nervously and my heart was pounding.  I wished   I could run away from there.

"So I'll give you a dare," Kyle said smirking at me.

"But I didn't choose dare" I whined, this was cheating. They didn't let me choose.

"It's okay babe, we are not sending you to war..." Natalie squeezed my hand and I sighed.

"So you are Daniel's cousin right," Kyle said directly looking into my eyes and my heart skipped a beat. What was he going to say...??

"Uh... Umm.. yess " I swallowed my lumps.

"You have to steal Daniel's phone for few minutes and...handed it to me..today... I'll be standing outside of your house," Kyle said with a smirk and I jumped from my place.

"No ... I'm not doing thiss... I can't do thiss" I scowled.

"Okay...so instead you have to take three shots of vodka," Kyle said with an evil grin.

Now I realized he was an asshole. How could Jessie like him? Never on the earth, I was touching alcohol...
My eyes filled with tears. I wanted to run away from there but I had no choice left. It was my fault that I played with them.

Kyle dropped me at home and he was wearing a devilish smirk on his face.
"I'm waiting, Ana, go and grab his phone. I know he'll be at home"

"You do..g.." God! I couldn't even curse him. Whining I stormed into my home. My heart was racing.
Don't do this...please don't do thiss.

But I had no choice.  I peeked through the door. He was in the gym as his room was empty.  I stepped into his room with my trembling feet. His phone was lying on the bed. My fingers trembled but I managed to pick them. I ran outside panting heavily and handed it to Kyle.

"Thanks, babe" Kyle smirked again, I gave him a disgusted look.

After typing something on his phone he handed me back and whispered in my ears.

"Don't tell to Daniel..or it won't be dare" I shot him a death glare and ran back to the house.

I was putting his phone back on his bed when I heard a voice and my body froze.
"What the fuck are you doing in my room" Daniyal grunted.

"Eh...I..." Words were lost from my mouth...  Damn..was he going to kill me..? I closed my eyes from fear.
He came closer to me...before he could touch me his phone rang.  He gave me a frown look then reached for his phone.

I quickly ran from his room but I didn't sleep the whole night due to his fear.

Please drop your precious vote here and let me know what you feel about this chapter.
Xoxo