Chapter 23

Warning: Sexual abuse content ahead...

He brought his palm and put it on my mouth making me squirm.
Before I could do any protest he started dragging me along with him. He dragged me to an empty classroom.

"Leave me" I tried to release my hand from his grips but his grip was way strong. I saw the bruise formed on my wrist.

"What the fuck you told to Sarah " his burning rage was piercing my skin.

Aidan was a famous player and a manwhore. Unluckily, he was my biology partner but we rarely talk. He was interested in Sarah... he even went on a date with her. I warned Sarah in simple word and she started keeping distance from him. And now this thing made him mad.

"You said that I'm manwhore... she blocked me from everywhere," he said gritting his teeth.

"I know why are you after Sarah... you just want to reach to her pants... but I'll never let it happen. She is my sister " I almost growled and he pushed me to the wall and an evil smirk formed on his face.

"Let me show you... what type of manwhore I am" he grinned and started grinding his body to mine.
I gasped when his body touched mine. What was he going to do ??

"Leave me... it's hurting " I whined struggling from his body.

"You're fucking beautiful... even more than Sarah.. why the fuck I didn't notice you " he licked his lips and leaned into me.

I closed my eyes, tears were already slipping on my cheeks. This was going to happen...it was the second time when someone touched me in that way... but when Daniyal touched me.. even after those fears... one thing was in my mind that he was my husband.. and now I was in grip of a stranger beast.

I remembered Allah with my all power.. my lips started trembling ... I started reciting all the Surah I know... his dirty lips moved to my neck and jaw.. he placed a sloppy kiss there... I cringed... I cried with disgust... he was way stronger than me.. all of my efforts were going in vain. He pulled my hijab and threw it on the ground. He touched my hairs and smelled them.. he let out a moan
"You're fucking hot " he mumbled and bit my earlobe...
So this was my end...?
He was going to do this...

He laid down me on a desk and climbed on top of me. He slapped my cheeks and clenched my hair when I tried to hit him.

My body went numb... I didn't fight anymore...he cupped my breasts and squeezed them harshly... his hands moved to my pant...
Allah....please save me... please...

He unzipped his pants... I closed my eyes again with fear...but I felt the weight had gone from my body.
I opened my eyes slowly and looked at my savior...
Daniyal...

He started punching Aidan, he was looking mad, his eyes were raging and he was cursing him...punching him... I saw the blood flew from Aidan's nose and mouth...he was squirming and wincing from pain...but Daniyal didn't stop until Aidan became unconscious. "How you dare to touch her" he was beating him senselessly.

I fixed my dress and screamed "Stop Daniyal... he'll die"

"So what do you think... I'll spare him alive after what he did to you " he roared.

"Dani..yal... take me home..." I said wincing. He left Aidan and ran towards me. He wrapped a hijab around my head and engulfed me in his embrace. I hugged him tightly..and sobbed.

"This bastard has to pay " he clenched his fist. I was clenching his shirt tightly... he walked outside before anyone could find about this.

The classes were running so no one noticed us. He made me sit in the car and drove to our apartment.

I was still hugging him... I didn't know but I was feeling a weird comfort with him.
What if he didn't come...?
I must be dead...?
Allah never let me die... he sent Daniyal for me...

But I was still shivering from the horrible incident that happened to me.

"Are you okay Bia..." he scanned my face and asked.

Bia...? He called me Bia...?
There was no one to call me Bia anymore...

I nodded and he carried me in bridal style to the bed. He draped a blanket over me and he disappeared. I was feeling dizzy...I closed my eyes... tried to sleep but the incident was haunting me.

"Bia.. take this" he stood there with a glass of water and some meds. Why he was acting like a caring husband.. what happen to him??

"Please...I don't want.." but he cut me off placing his finger on my lips. I was stunned... he looked directly into my eyes... I was lost in his beautiful eyes forgetting my all pain. I silently took meds from him and gulped them with water. Soon my eyes got heavy and I dozed off.

Daniel's POV

It was our English class... Miss Amie was already in class but I didn't see Anabia... she had never skipped any class... and her friends were present in class along with Shuzaat. So where is she..?

Why...I'm thinking about her?? Focus on class... why are you acting like a caring lovesick lad..duh..?

I shrugged my head from her thoughts but I failed.
What if she would be in any trouble..?
At least I should just check.
Leave it, Daniel...

"Daniel..." Joe entered panting and ran towards me. Whole classes looked at us ..." your cousin Anabia.." she panted heavily...

I dragged her outside without caring about the glare of Miss Amie and the hustling of class.

"What happened to her," I asked calming my breath.

"I saw her with Aidan... Aidan was dragging her with him" she told me and I squirmed. Aidan was a manwhore and the beast of the school. He had a bad reputation and now what the fuck he was doing to my girl.
My girl?

I ran to check all the classrooms..and as I opened the door of an empty classroom...my body froze from the view. Aidan was on top of her. He was trying to rape her.. he was touching her..he was hurting her.. he dared to hurt my wife...he dared to touch what is mine.

I grabbed him by his collar and punched him senselessly until Anabia's voice stopped me.

I looked at her... Dang, she looked like a mess. Her angelic face was covered with bruises.. he physically harmed her.. the bastard has to pay for this. I saw that her hijab was on the ground. I quickly wrapped it around her head. I didn't know what had gotten into me but I pulled her in a hug. She sobbed...she was crying...

Fuck...I can't see her tears... it was killing me...why..?

I held her close to my chest and walked to my car... I just didn't want to be noticed by anyone...I realized she was my dignity...my wife...

I hope you liked this chapter.. please vote and I would love to read your comments guys...
Kindly share this story with your friends... it'll mean a lot to me.
Bbye ♡♡