Chapter 7

Anabia's POV

The next day in school was exhausting. Our Maths Teacher gave us a wonderful surprise.  Test...A freaking surprise test...
I love Maths though I was average in Maths.

"How was the test?" Natalie and Kate asked me and I gave them a frown look.

"I wish, I could pass" I scrunched my face.
"I'm gonna fail " Jessie pouted.

"I guess, I'll top," Natalie said dusting her shoulder.

"You mean you gonna compete Daniel " Kate rolled her eyes.

"We all know that he is damn good in Maths " Kate scrunched her nose.

"Leave it girls, and Jessie what about Kyle. You guys went somewhere?" Natalie winked at Jessie.

"Shut up Natalie, we were working on a project" Jessie slapped her hand and they giggled.

"Didn't he ask anything to you?" Kate asked with a mischievous smile.

"God, he doesn't like me. How could he like me..? I'm so simple,  he'll go through a girl like Emily " her voice showed a slight disappointment.

"I knew you like him, and Jessie doesn't compare with other girls. You are outstanding,  you are beautiful" Kate said and pulled her into a hug.

"One day he'll realize your worth " Natalie pecked his cheeks.

"C'mon girls,  you are making me emotional" she wiped her fake tears and turned to me.
"Ana, what about that guy Shuzaat"

"He is nice" I replied shyly.

"Someone is blushing " Natalie squealed and I shot a fake glare at her.

****

After bidding goodbye to Shuzaat, I came into my room. I did my ablution and offered Maghrib Salaah.

I decided to take a hot shower as my whole body was aching. I washed my hair and now I was struggling with them. I had very long hair and I didn't know to fix them as in India Bua used to fix my hair.

I came to the terrace to put the towel in the air. As I stepped there, my heart missed a beat. Daniyal was standing shirtless there. My eyes and body froze there. He turned and looked at me.

We were staring at each other eyes until I realized that he is shirtless. I swallowed my lumps as my eyes traveled to his abs.

I quickly stormed into my room. My heart was racing so fast. I could hear the beats of my heart.  My whole body was burning. Then I realized, I hadn't put on my hijab.
He saw my hair.

But he was my husband.  There was nothing wrong with this. But still, my heart was beating fast. I never knew that our terrace was the same.

Daniel's POV

After taking a nice shower, I came to the terrace.  I love the view from my terrace.  I felt a different peace there.

Then I heard footsteps, I turned my head and was shocked.  She was standing there with her wide eyes and she was not wearing the hijab. Maybe she just took a shower as I could see the water dripping from her hair.
Damn her hair was really long long and long and they were beautiful.