Chapter 14

Daniel's POV

We won the match...I won the match...
There was no limit to my happiness.  Our team got selected for the next match.

"Hey...I'm throwing a party at my place .. we are gonna celebrate our victory" Alex said with a huge grin.

"Are you kidding me.. Alex is throwing a party " Jace mocked him.

"What.." Alex rolled his eyes. We all knew that he was the one who couldn't spend even a single penny for anyone.

"Please invite some hot chicks too. It will be fun" Kyle winked at us.

"Really...? You're interested in some other chicks... I thought you had a crush on Jessie Brown" Jace snapped him.

"Yeah kinda... she is cute" Kyle blushed a little.

"Hey don't blush like a girl " I slapped on his arm.

"Should we invite Jessie?... as Joe and Emily are already invited " Jace said wiggling his eyebrows at us.

"Yes and please invite that hijabi too..." Alex said in a rhythm but he quickly shut his mouth when he received a death glare from me.

How could they even think to invite her? How could I allow her in between these monsters...hunh...
And what about Emily...?? You were never possessive about Emily why.??

Cuz Emily is smart. And Anabia...she is a nerd..shy...and innocent.

Wow, it seems you know so much about her.

"Emily..." Kyle rolled his eyes. I didn't know why the fuck he hates Emily too much. They both were important to me so I never asked them this question.  I thought it was a normal dislike but the dare's incident gave me some other hint.

"So I'll text you about the time...and Kyle it's your duty to make a list of some hot girls so that we could have fun," Alex said and left.

This was going to be a long night, I needed to get home. I bid goodbye to them and made my way towards my car.

As I entered my home, I felt unusual chaos. My eyes went wide as I saw Anabia in a white wedding gown. Sarah and Hadi were squealing and taking her pictures. There was no doubt she was the favorite of Sarah and Hadi
Who the heck wears a wedding gown at home.

I cleared my throat to make them aware of my presence.  They all stopped and Anabia cheeks turned crimson red.
Dang...she was blushing...lol but why but she was breathtaking...lol no.. why I'm thinking about her.

Her body seemed to freeze as she didn't move an inch.
"What's up people" I rolled my eyes.

"Actually this was a part of a game. Anabia lost the game..so now she was doing a dare. It's mom's gown." Sarah told me in detail.
This girl is insane.

"Seems you like dare so much right " I came closer to her and almost whispered so that only she could hear.
I could see her gasping and noticed the shivering of her body. Maybe it reminded her of that night. Soon I regretted it, I quickly made my way to my room.