t w e n t y s i x

Rest in peace George Floyd. You didn't deserve this and you definitely didn't deserve the mistreatment of the police. You didn't deserve to die like this. You didn't. I'm just baffled and disgusted at the fact how the police ignored your cries and pleads to live. How they didn't give a crap if you could breathe or not. I'm absolutely disgusted and I am so heartbroken and angry that this happened. May you fly high. You deserve the best.

"Jimin... where are we going again?" Hoseok groaned as he trotted through the awfully quiet neighborhood with Jimin, who is by the way, terrible with directions, and was currently leading the way to a 'surprise place'.

Jimin rolled his eyes because it felt like the 10th time Hoseok asked him, annoyed let out a low annoyed groan as he turned around.

"I said it is a surprise!" Jimin hissed and went back looking at the directions, making Hoseok to roll his eyes in annoyance and mutter curse words. "Shut up before I shove my phone up your asshole!"

Hoseok looked at him in indignation.

"so damn fiesty... that's what I like." Hoseok mumbled behind his breath, making Jimin to turn around in shock.

"What did you say?" he said, literally about to throw hands because of how sensitive and angry he was at Hoseok annoying him.

"I said nothing! Trust me! I just said that you you needed a day off and relax with my chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side!~ Hoseok smiled and started to randomly dance before suddenly getting scared over something driving past them. "eeeeeee."

The car that went past them suddenly stopped, making Jimin and Hoseok stop what they were doing.

The car was black

And it parked way too close to them.

"I read too many human trafficking articles to not ignore this shit!" Jimin said, slowly getting into a fighting pose as Hoseok had dialed 911, ready to press the call button.

As soon as a young lady with a messy attire came out of the car, Jimin and Hoseok sighed in relief, suddenly getting sucked into her beauty. She looked normal...like an average girl with an average sense of fashion...

But some reason, the two men felt so mesmerized by her...as if they knew who she was.

As soon as her features became a lot more visible by the streetlight above her, Hoseok's jaw dropped as he recognized who she was.