t h r e e

"Hold still... its going to hurt,"

"Ah!" you said, closing your mouth immediately

Yoongi chuckled as he wiped some of the ink off, continuing his work. He placed his hand on the side of your breast, making you feel really flustered. You didnt think it was intentional and it was only for work purposes, but the feeling was really... strange yet addicting. 

You never felt this feeling before.

Usually Yoongi worked with only one hand since hes considered 'professional' but he really couldn't resist you. Wearing that tight shirt, showing/revealing the size of your girls were such a tease. And after you had to take off your shirt, he forgot how to even breathe. He knew that this would've made anyone else very uncomfortable but from the expression on your face, he could tell you were enjoying it.

So he didnt stop.

"So how are you?" He suddenly asks, making you smile. 

"Im good thanks!" you smiled "W-what about you? How are you?"

"Im pretty good heh, I just got a raise and a lot of people started to come here for my tattoos." He chuckled "Did you just turn 18? I can tell this is your first since it looks like you're not used to pain."

"Yeah" You said as you suddenly felt like your cheeks were heating up"iT was my birthday a few days ago heh,"

"Cool! Im 21," He smiled, wiping some of the ink off with a piece of clothing as he continued. "Must be nice to celebrate your birthday, I cant do that,"

"What!? Why? Its your birthday!" You said

"It's because Im so busy with work... I live alone and the bills are quite high here," He explained and your grunted in response. 

"Do you do any other jobs other than this?" You asked, suddenly getting more and more curious with his life. Yoongi nodded as he wiped the ink off your shoulder again

"Im a tattoo artist, designer and I sometimes work at a café for extra money," He said "But I want to produce music you know... share my feelings and my experiences with words, lyrics, melodies... I really want to be in the music department but its just a silly old dream I have,"

He chuckled.

You could tell he desperately wanted that job but couldn't... and it made you feel so sad

"I'm sorry about that... my brother also produces music so maybe you guys can help each other someday," You said, hoping that would make him feel better.

"Thanks..." He smiled, turning off the machine and started to wrap your arm. "Leave this in for a day and make sure no water touches it,"

"Alrighty," You grinned widely "Thank you so much!"

"No problem, I hope you have a nice day," His gummy smile showed, his little tongue sticking out of his mouth. The sight was so cute your heart started to beat at a rapid rate, the feeling very foreign to you. Flustered, you slid your dollars onto the counter as you ran out the store, yelling thank you.

There you saw Sam waiting for you outside the car, holding your favorite boba-the classic milk tea with a BUNCH of boba. You smiled as she gave you the drink, encouraging you to show her your tattoo. You pulled your shirt half down where she saw your tattoos, safely captivated/protected with a thin piece of wrap.

"Girl those are so aesthetically pleasing!" She examines the tattoo

"Thanks! The artist was the one who told me the meaning of these tattoos and that's what made me choose this wonderful piece," You explained, suddenly feeling proud from hearing Sam's compliment. Your eyes popped open and clapped, Sam flinching at the sudden movement. 

"What the fuck-

"Dude the guy was so fucking hot," You said, getting into the car.

"oh" She said, stopping for a second but getting into the car as well "How hot? Hotter than me??"

"Never, but still hes totally my type," You said, slurping your boba. The pain on your shoulder was still annoying but you knew that patience was key. You were excited to show Namjoon, but he would probably make fun of you at the same time since hes your brother. The feeling inside you however, was confusing. You were happy and scared at the same time, on top of that, you were extremely flustered from that tattoo artist.

You were attracted to him and you were a bit embarrassed since you just met him. 

But still, It doesn't hurt to just like someone right? 

Besides, Im probably not going to see him again heh.

What was his name again?

Oh right

Min Yoongi

____________________________

Hey guys, for those who asked me if I was okay um Im kinda not okay. I was just at that stage again where I was so negative over myself and I felt like nobody was there for me in real life. Thank you all for asking me if I was alright, im trying to become happier so in the future I wouldnt have to fucking struggle.

If you want to know why i was depressed over everything was because of these reasons lol:

Friends ignoring me, my family members becoming really unsupportive and calling me hurtful things, my best friend (sister) moving for college, grades, becoming really tired because of the lack of sleep that im experiencing and also from exercising daily for school, literally having no energy and me time. I didnt have alot of self care time since thats one of the solutions I use to calm down. I promise im okay, im trying to get some help so dont worry. THank you all for being so supportive and I really hope you have a wonderful day.

unedited